update

So....im not dead....yayy.

A little explanation that i know i dont really have to give but im gonna give anyway cause why not 🙈

So i created this book while still in school and originally the late publishing of chapters were because of school work or lack of motivation but then nearing the end of 10th grade ya bitch was just ✨C R Y I N G✨ like every fuckin day🤡 I would get days that i had the motivation to update like meeting my crack ass friend but other days I wouldn't even have to motivation to wake up.

Then as senior year rolled around i was Stressed on top of everything else going on. Everyone having their shit together on where to go and what to do while my dumbass was in a science classroom closet crying cause i forgot my binder with everything i needed for multiple classes at home✌🏾 Thanks to the help of one of my teachers he had encouraged me to at least try going to college even if I had doubts about where i wanted to go or do with my life. He told me stories about the friends he had that were in the sane boat as i am now and how they became at least contempt with the path he chose. He was really a support system when it came to the idea of furthering my education.

Then covid came....and the supposed 2 weeks out became a month....and then a couple more weeks.....to the rest of the year...That support i had was gone and the few things i had to look forward too such as senior trips, prom, graduation, everything was just gone and it sent me back into a hole that i thought i was finally out of. I deadass didn't do anything productive and slept for about a month.

I figured i might as well get a job now since i won't have to worry abut scheduling work around things like yk the traditional ditch school day before prom to get ready haha. That was going good but LORD THE MANAGER IS A BITCH (ill rant about her later chile) and then more recently i felt like i was in a cycle of work, go home, eat, sleep, and repeat. The only new addition was getting my fur baby (bet yall cant guess what my simp ass named him after the hotmess of finding out he actually had a penis and wasnt a female) but after that the cycle just started again with the addition of feeding him and cleaning his litter box. So back in the hole i went.

Most recently it got a bit worst once i got contacts and just...i guess...saw myself and lemme tell yall my self esteem took a damn double tuck, barrel roll, kick, hitch ball change, jazz hands finale swan dive into the fucking garbage 🕺🏾 I actually slept all day instead o going to work because i felt to heavy to get out of bed and the slightest movement made me dizzy, nauseous, and felt like whatever limb that was moving was going to break. So after a couple hours when i was actually able to move i decided to try and break up that cycle some how.

Remembering this book and how happy I was seeing the reads slowly climb up and notifications of votes and being added to reading lists as well as reading yalls comments is something i always cherished so i decided to get back into this writing thing.

Im not gonna be editing these chapters but more so creating a new book that is basically a reboot of this one cause lord that would be a LOT of fixing.

It will be a minute before a chapter will be up as im going to be doing some research so that more mythical AND comic/mcu wise information is included as well as getting better at how i write Asgardian "accents" and sentence structure (and actually create a plot) to not only make this less cringe but to also provide a better reading experience to you guys❤

Ill update here once i have started the new book. I hope you guys join me on this new fictional adventure😊

(That outro was sappy uummmmm Happy Halloween yall stream the zombie queen Spring Day by BTS and Jhope/bad bunny's upcoming thot bop when that drops ✊🏾 uuummm yeah love you guys AlL tHe HoMo💜🥴)