seven

Editing

You are beautiful like I've never seen.

Everything in its Right Place

Ridley's Pov-

"The Alpha is a monster. A beast in all proportions. You don't want to mess with him."

I sat with my legs crossed on the floor and slowly ate ice cream as Derek explained what The Alpha was.

Stiles, Scott, Derek and I were in my room discussing what we were dealing with. I was frightened to say the least.

"All right, we're shaking. You made your point," I said, with my mouth full of ice cream.

Derek scoffed," I'm serious. The Alpha is the one that bit Scott. That means he wants something and that something is most likely bad."

I raised my hand.

Derek rolled his eyes," Yes, Ridley?"

"Why are your eyes different from Scott's?"

Stiles jumps in," Yeah. Yours are blue but Scott's are like yellow."

"More like gold with amber highlights," I pointed out.

Derek sighs," Alright. They're different because Scott is a beta and I am an omega."

"Why?"

"Because when The Alpha bit Scott, that immediately made him a part of his pack. That makes him the beta. I don't have a pack. Making me the omega."

"This is crazy," I hear Scott mumble.

I turn to him," And how does that make you feel?"

"Confused."

"And how does THAT make you feel?"

Stiles looked at me," Are you trying to be Dr. Phil?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

I was in a lighthearted mood. After my incident in the car, Derek talked and comforted me all night long. I felt as though the weight on my chest had been lifted.

I hear Derek sigh again," You guys can't be serious for anything."

Stiles pointed a finger at him," Don't hate."

Derek rolled his eyes (he's very good at that)," Well then I guess you guys don't want to know who I think The Alpha is."

"Who?" We all asked.

Derek smirked," Scott's boss."

"Dr. Deaton? The veterinarian?"

Derek nods.

"That's impossible," Scott claimed.

"Is it?" Derek shrugs and starts to leave.

I chased after him and, once we were out of where Scott and Stiles can't see, he pushes me up against the wall.

I giggled," Hi there."

Then, he kissed me and I happily kissed back. That's another thing I miss. Kissing him. 

Scott and Stiles still didn't know that we were mates. I wanted to keep it that way for a while.

He pulled away and grinned at me," You're beautiful."

"Thank you, but you owe me another ice cream."

He laughs," Why?"

"Because I dropped it chasing after you."

He just smiles and scoffs.

"So, is Deaton really The Alpha?"

"I think he is. We'll find out later because you have school to go to."

He pecked my lips one last time and headed out.

I smile at where he once was standing. I couldn't wait till we could do that again.

--------♥

Heyyy

I know this chapter is kind of short but i'll make sure next chapter is better.

This chapter is also not fully edited.

See ya!

- Babygirlllll