sixteen

Not Edited

Brave New World

Lay your head right next to my mind. Dream me in and out of your crimes - tonight. Because we'll never see this place again.

When the term 'mark' is mentioned, what do you think of? I believed, I would leave a mark on the world before I died. I did not. 

Derek, on the other hand, literally left a mark on me. 

After our night of passion and love, we laid together. We were curled up in each other's warmth, grinning at what had just happened. 

My head rested on his chest as I broke the silence, "So, how does this whole mate thing work actually?"

Derek chuckled, so I continued, "I mean, is it only unconditional love and super hot sex? Or is there more?"

Derek chuckled again but replied, "We've done basically everything involved with the mating process."

"Basically?" I sit up and look at him, holding the sheet over my bare chest.

"I don't think you'd want to do that one."

I tilted my head, "Yeah, I do. I want to be 100 percent with you."

He smiled. I miss seeing that.

"Well," Derek ran his hand softly in the side of my neck. "I bite you, here."

"Wouldn't that make me a werewolf?"

Shaking his head, he muttered, "As your mate, I would never be able to turn you."

I would never ask to be a werewolf - to receive the bite. But, I knew, if I were ever injured, Scott would bite me in order to save me. With the way I died, no bite could help me. It was too late for me. 

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A little at first, but it should feel pleasurable once it's over."

Looking him in the eye, I told him, "I want you to mark me." 

"Are you sure?"

"I love you and I trust you and I want to be with you 100 percent," I lean over and kiss him.

The kiss gets more heated and he flips me to where he's on top. He leans and starts kissing down my neck until he reached the spot. I felt his canines brush against my skin, making me shiver. Then he bit down. I whimpered but it was immediately replaced by a moan.  

It felt amazing. A feeling I'd never forget. Indescribable.

The next day, I walked into Beacon Hills High School with a new since of purpose and confidence. I glided through the halls like I never had before and my chin was held up at a whole new level of height. I was on top of the world.

Take a minute to breathe. Yes, you - the reader. Inhale this very moment. Inhale my happiness and how upbeat this chapter is. Take it and remember it, because it never happens again.

Walking into the tutor center that day, I smiled at everyone inside. I took my usual seat in front of Isaac Lahey who, in this moment, was my exact opposite.

He gave a small glance up from the history book he was studying, like normal. Isaac was quiet, shy, and held a secret in him that would shake the world if it knew. He was being abused at home by his father.

I gleamed in his direction, "Hi, Isaac. Haven't seen you around the tutor center lately."

"Um, yeah. I-I've been busy."

Changing the subject, I said, "So, have you gotten any studying done?"

"No." 

Short and simple

Short and simple. That was Isaac. Now, as he sits on a balcony somewhere in Rouen, France - contemplating all his life decisions, he wishes he would have stood up to his father, gotten help, and been a lot kinder to me.

"Okay, well let's get to work then," I opened my textbook. "We'll start with something easy. Which president is on the two dollar bill?"

"I don't know. Obama?"

I sighed, "You have to try Isaac."

"I am."

"No, you're not. You are a lot smarter than you think."

He remained silent after that but, when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I knew what to do. 

I stand up and grab his hand from the table, "Come with me."

Reluctantly, Isaac followed me to the entrance of the school. The moment we opened those doors, we see Derek showing his sparkling smirk. 

"Isaac Lahey, how would you like for all of your dreams to come true?"

----------

This chappy is unedited my loves. I will go back and edit once I finish season 2 completely. It's what I did with season 1 and it made it a lot easier. I will be doing the same thing with season 3.

For those of you still not understanding, Ridley is dead and this entire story is being told by her from beyond the grave in her heaven.

yeet

Anywhoreeeee

Vote - Comment - Fill a bottle with hot dog water and sell it as perfume - Idc

- Me bish