eight

Edited

And now, It's time to leave and turn to dust.

Crying Won't Help You Now

Ridley's Pov-

It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up under some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more step than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.

Oh, Derek. I would much prefer if you were alive and well.

Wait. I've gotten ahead of myself.

If you don't have the heart for the misfortune that follows, I suggest you stop reading now, because the misery of a moment, that only occurred a few months before my death, begins in the very next paragraph.

Okay, excuse my dramatics. It's not often you get to write your life story from beyond the grave so I was trying something new. Give me a break!

Anyways, Derek is alive and well but, for a while, I believed that he was not. So, lets get on with it, shall we?

The wind hushed as Derek's sleek Camaro pulled into the damp parking lot of Beacon Hills High school. My boyfriend had called my brother and Scott to the school and I, of course, was apart of the Scott and Stiles package. Although, it is the last place I thought I would be on a Saturday night.

Derek park and slides out of the car, looking handsome as always.

"Why are we here?" Scott questioned. 

Derek walks towards the trunk of his car. He held himself with confidence, almost as if he were gliding on air. If I were twelve years old, I would say he has swagger. His fingers popped open the trunk, showing the tied up being that is Dr. Deaton. The veterinarian of Beacon Hills and Scott's boss.

"Well, he looks comfortable," Stiles sarcastically muttered. 

"He's The Alpha," Derek shrugs.

I typically would've been bothered by a man unconscious in the back of a car, but I trusted Derek's judgement.

"No he's not!"

Scott speaks up," You said I'm The Alpha's beta right?"

Derek nodded. 

"Well then I'll prove that he's not The Alpha. I'll bring the real alpha here," Then, Scott and Stiles walk into the school.

"What are they doing?" I looked to Derek.

Immediately, we heard a loud screech over the school's sound system that reached through speakers outside.

I jumped, "What was that!?"

Derek chuckled, "Scott trying to howl."

Suddenly, a powerful roar launched through the speakers. I guess Scott figured it out.

Scott and Stiles walked out of the school, proud of what just came out of Scott's mouth.

"I'm going to kill both of you!" Derek shouts. "Are you trying to bring the whole state to the school!?"

"I didn't think it would be that loud," Scott blushed.

"It was loud, but it was awesome!" Stiles says.

"Shut up," Derek hissed.

"Don't be such a sour wolf." 

I chuckled at my brother's new nickname for my mate. That's when I noticed something that sent shivers down my spine.

"Guys?" I get their attention. "Where's Deaton?"

The trunk was empty.

We looked around frantically. That's when Derek was killed - or so I believed. The Alpha, in the form of the beast that he is, rips his claws into the back of his chest and throws him against the concrete walls of the school building as blood pools out of his mouth.

"NO DEREK NO!!" I scream and try to run to him, but Scott and Stiles pull me back and into the school to hide.

At that point, I sobbed for my mate. But it was already too late.

Derek is dead.

Oh, Derek. I would much prefer it if you were alive and well.

Again. Dramatics.

-------------------------

Heyyyyyy

I know its short again

This chappy was inspired by my favorite author, Lemony Snicket. So credit to him!

So, for all who watch the show, we all know Derek isn't dead, but Ridley and her frightened friends have no clue.

Tune into next chapter where were learn something interesting about Derek's mate!

The chapters labeled "Editing" are not edited! Please stop reading them because they suck and don't make any sense!

Anywayssssssss

Vote, Comment, Watch the entire series of Family Guy in one day. Idc

-batgirl