It's Over...

°
(Scarlet P.O.V)

"Please don't cry..." I told Nick in the phone.

"It's not fair, I tried my best and all she does is fuck all the fucking guys at school, why can't she just fuck me instead, whenever she wants." Nick said while I heard a thump in the wall.

"First of all you'll have time for that later." I said trying to hold my laugh. " And stop punching the walls!"

"Sorry, it's just, why doesn't she love me?" He whined. " I thought girls liked guys with brains and looks. And well I kind of have both."

"Do you want pizza?" I asked him.

"Please..." he said whipping his tears.

"Be there in thirty minutes..." I said and hanged up.

*Phone Ringing*

"Yes, Nick I know where you live, I'm gonna be there in thirty minutes alright." I answered thinking it was Nick calling.

"What do you mean you going to Nick's house?" I recognized Jack's voice in the phone.

"Oh shit..." I said and hanged up.

*Door Bell*

"Oh hey, mom!" I said opening the door.

"Hey, sweetie. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Nick is heart broken so I'm going to buy him pizza." I said grabbing my keys.

"Be careful." She said giving me a kiss in the forehead.

I locked the front door and headed to my car, while the cold night breeze blew my bangs out of my face. I started up my car and turned on the radio.

"Hey!" Jack said getting in my car.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked him covering my eyes, trying not to get thirsty of all the hotness that's beside me.

"So, you see I wanted you to hang out with me tonight," He said." But I see you have plans so why not do them with me."

"Creep." I said rolling my eyes.

"So, well let's go to this Nick's house..." He said putting his seat belt.

"Get a shirt and then you can go." I said laying in my seat.

"You better not leave." He said serious.

Moments after I was jamming to The Beatles in the car, he came with a hoodie on, and quickly put his seat belt on while rubbing his hand, trying to keep them warm.

...

I arrived at Nick's house and brought him his pizza while Jack couldn't stop stalking every move I did.

"Hey-" Nick said and his gaze met Jack's gaze. "Oh, you brought him..."

"So, what?" Jack said stiffing up his chest.

"Guys not now." I said. "Jack...can I talk to Nick for a while?"

"Five minutes." He said. "Then I'm breaking the door and his face."

"Whatever dude." Nick said closing the door.

"I'm sorry, I was gonna come alone but he appeared..." I said placing the pizza in his table.

"Its okay, but thanks for coming." He said giving me a hug. " You are a true friend."

°°

(Amber P.O.V)