Thanksgiving

°

(Alexandra P.O.V)

"Hey, baby." I said giving Antonio a kiss."Here." I said giving his Powerade.

"I said gatorade..." He said opening it and started drinking it.

"Well I see you are enjoying it." I said.

"Why did it took you so long?" he asked.

"I was-"

"EVERY ONE! GROUP MEETING!" Coach said and whistled his whistle.

"Be right back..." Antonio said.

He and all the other sweaty boys left to the boy locker rooms and had their meeting.

"So you came here to be alone?" Someone whispered in my ear.

"AGHHH!!" I screamed. "Stop sneaking up on me!"

"You will get used to it..."He said. "So again, why are you here alone?"

"None of your business." I said getting up on my heels.

"Where are you going cute face?" he said behind me.

"What did you called me?" I said in furious.

"Oh, c'mon!" He said slapping his forehead. "Now, you don't like people calling you cute nicknames?"

"I don't like you giving me nicknames." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't like it!" I said and quickly left the gym.

"HEY! Wait up!" he yelled behind me.

"What do you want?" I said standing in my hip.

"It's getting late..." he said looking up at the sky.

"It's bearly six." I said confused.

"Sooooo, your dad wants you home at seven." He said trying to create an excuse.

"No, he doesn't." I said rising my eyebrows. " Now, if you excuse me, I need to support my babe." I said walking towards the gym.

"Who Antonio?" he said letting out a tiny laugh. "You know he is just using you, right?"

"No he isn't, if he was I would've known by now." I said walking towards him.

"Sure you would. You can't even escape from me." He said crossing his arms making his arm muscles pop out.

"Whatever! Just leave me alone!" I said hitting him with my purse.

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his jaw. "Do you have a curly iron in there or what?"

"Indeed I do. And I have a flat iron as well." I said raising my purse.

"Why do you even carry that?" He said standing up straight.

"Because..." I said trying to think of something. "A girl needs to look good 24/7." I said and left to the gym.

°°

(Amber P.O.V)

"Who the hell you think you are?!" I yelled at Jack's face in front of his friends.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked stepping up.

"Someone who can sure beat your ass up in seconds!" I yelled.