She is back...

°
(Scarlet P.O.V)

"Scarlet? Are you okay?" Alexandra said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Um, yeah. I think." I said trying to figure out if I should tell her or not.

"You sure you okay?" Eric said showing a little bit of concern in his deep blue eyes. Which is very weird since he is the second main fuck boy in the school.

"Yeah." I said looking back at the kid, trying to figure out who his mom was.

"Hey..." Eric said. "Come with me."

"Um okay." I said. I got up, fixed my glasses and followed him.

He waited for me to hurry up and we walked to the courtyard of the school.

"Why are we here?" I asked rubbing my hands to keep them warm.

"Here," He said taking his hoodie off. "Put it on."

"What? Is like fifty degrees outside!" I said rejecting the hoodie.

"Just put it on." He said sitting in the stairs. "For me?"

"Since when do I have to do things for you." I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Since when I saw you." He said with a wink.

"What does that suppose to mean?" I said confused.

"Nothing." He said taking his hoodie and sitting in the stairs beside the school wall.

"Why are we here, again?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Do you really want to see them play?" he asked annoyed.

"Not really..." I said looking down.

"Why were you quiet?" he asked.

"Who, me?" I said looking up to him.

"Yeah, you." He said letting out a smirk.

"Oh, just..." I said trying to think of something good to tell him. Plus it isn't his business. "the past, visits me sometimes..."

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?" He said taking out a cigarette from his pocket.

"Not if you are going to turn that stick on and put it in your mouth, and blow it on my face." I said looking at him.

"I'll blow it away from your face." He said turning it on with his lighter.

I quietly stood there holding my breath.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking down at me.

I closed my eyes and kept holding my breath.

"Um, are you okay?" he asked taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Scarlet..." He said throwing the cigarette and stepping on it while trying to get my attention.

"Yeah..." I said letting my breath go and making a little fog in the air.

"What was that?" He said confused.

"It's what I do when I'm near to cigarettes." I said trying not fall over and hit myself in the hard cold concrete.

"You are so stupid, it won't hurt you..." He said sitting beside me.

"Sure, it won't, when you get cancer don't come to me." I said starring at my shoes.

"You are going to be the first to know it and the last to see me go." He said.