S E V E N | I Don't Find This Amusing

{Pic of Jake. Edited.}

      No limits. No rules. No fear.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________    

Jake finally sent me the address that led to an old shut down warehouse. As soon as I received the text, I bid adieu to Gabe and was on my way. I parked my bike (which Gabe forcefully gave me, even after I refused) and removed my helmet. The warehouse was a run down place downtown; the doors were cracked while the windows were broken. Half the building was burnt leaving chipped wood around the corners. As I entered the building I was instantly greeted with the smell of damp. As I walked further I was met by someone whose only communication with me were a few barely audible grunts. In every corner of the room there was a large patch of furry mould. There were many people present here, all of them surprisingly (note the sarcasm) men, and by men I mean huge bulky men with sleeve full of tattoos and piercings everywhere possible. Still they didn't intimidate me.

All the men were gathered in the centre of the room creating a circle, there were two men in the middle currently fighting, one more muscular then the other. The muscular man charged, he threw up his forearms like an offensive line man blocking a defensive back, but man two slipped to the side, pushed the man's elbow down and away, caught his head, and rolled him into the floor. Third of a second once contact was made, and man two was on his feet, watching the muscular man rush towards him in slow motion. The muscular man reached under his shirt. Man two did not try to stop the gun; he rolled his hand under the man's wrist, drove the man's arm over and back, and pulled him backward and down. Man two had the gun before the man slammed into the floor, and hit him on the forehead with it two hard times.

I'm impressed; he's nearly as good as me, key word nearly. I couldn't clearly see the second man's face, but then I did. I quickly pulled my hair up in a bun and pulled my hoodie up so it covered my face. What the hell is he doing here? This was meant to be my secret place. I sighed before walking over to the sign up table. A man about mid-thirties sat at the desk counting some dollars.

"Sign me up" I got straight to the point as I got to the table, he looked me up and down, before laughing out loud, like literally a full belly laugh. I don't find this amusing, in fact it's winding me up.

"Yo. . .u. .want. .to. . .sign. .up?" he asked between laughs, putting on my deadliest glare, I grabbed hold of his collar pulling him up off his seat so that we made eye contact. Seeing him visibly gulp made me smirk.

"Don't mess with UD" I warned in a deadly whisper, His eyes grow wide as he started to visibly shake making my smirk widen.

"I don't believe you" he tried to put up an act, I let go of his collar and rolled up a sleeve showing him my wrist. The word Undefeated written across it.

"Sorry. . .I. . .I. . .didn. .didn't. .mean. .to. .I. ." He stuttered.

"Sign me up for the next fight" I cut in.

"Yes UD, I mean Ma'am..  .I mean. . ." He stumbled over his words.

"How long till the next fight" I asked adjusting my hoodie, so it was still covering my face.

"In about 5 minutes" he replied with sweat beads running down his face, I turned around and made my way to the corner of the room and leant on the wall observing everyone, when I saw a familiar figure approach me.

"I think your lost, maybe I can help you" Dylan said as he leant on the wall next to me.

"Trust me, I'm not lost" I replied changing my voice slightly.

"Really, so why are you hiding your face?" he asked trying to remove my hood, I quickly grab his hand twisting it around his back and pinning him against the wall upfront.

"Don't touch me" I grit out before making my way to the centre as a person introduced the next fighters. The man stood confidently in the centre with an enormous grin on his face.

"Right up next we have James and can you guess who else?" the man boomed while the James guy made his way to the centre an assertive smirk laying on his face. The crowd looked confused before they started yelling different names.

"No, no and no. . .you're all wrong!" the crowd quietened down clueless.

"Who's the most feared fighter around?" he questioned where the men which generated the crowd looked at each other with an expression of shock before it turned into excitement.

"UD. . .UD. . .UD. . .UD" they started chanting, fist pumping the air as they did. This completely startled me. I thought I was only known from where I came from. Guess I was wrong. I focused my vision on James whose smirk had disappeared and his expression had turned from confident to alarmed.

"Welcome Undefeated" the man finally introduced me, I impassively walked through the crowd my face still hidden by my hoodie and into the centre. I stood opposite James as the man walked out of the circle leaving us alone. People started placing their bets as they eagerly waited for us to start, I could see Dylan standing at the front of the circle completely flabbergasted.

I waited for James to make the first move, which he did. He put out a nice stiff left, which he planned to follow with a right cross. I slipped to the left, which threw him off enough so that I could step inside the right cross and get a handful of his hair. I pulled his head forward and broke his nose with my head. He grunted, and went limp. He was definitely an amateur. When I stood back, I re-adjusted my hoodie and looked up to see everyone standing with their mouth open. A smirk made its way onto my face as I pushed past the crowd who strived for my attention, ignoring them I collected my money and made my way home.

I wonder what's for dinner.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________  

{A/N: Hey lovely creatures of planet Earth, sorry for not updating earlier. I'm ill :(. Anywho this chapter was just to show you and inside of Skylar's life and what she does for a living. Even though she has Gabe now, who is more than wealthy, she likes to make her own money also fighting helps her control her anger. Other than that you know the drill.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love  - Me}