Character Q&A

Q&A | Character Edition

Skylar

1) What were your first thoughts on Dylan?

I thought he was an inconsiderate jerk who had fun hurting others. I was completely wrong. 

2) What is your advise to those who are in pain? 

I'm not going to go into detail, but I will share with you one word. H.O.P.E. Hold On. Pain Ends. Find a place inside where there is joy, and the pain will automatically fade out.

3) You can sing, why did you become a singer?

That would have been a great back-up plan but being a singer is not easy. Plus I'd miss my family too much when I would go on tours.

Dylan

1) Why are you so hot?

Well...*huffs out chest proudly*...My looks were something I was born in. You know, I feel sorry for the guys sometimes because they never have a chance around a girl when I'm there. *Skylar slaps the back of his head*

2) Have you got an hidden talents?

I'm not sure if this is a talent or not, but I can beat box through a straw.

3) How did you become friends with Zac, Blake and Chase?

I met them in kindergarten and we've been best friends ever since. There's isn't a story behind it really. 

Tori

1) Why did you want to be friends with Skylar so badly?

That's easy. She was the first girl I'd ever seen stand up to that Miranda. I wasn't going to let her get away that easily. Once I decide I want to friends, I will be friends.

Zac

1) Marry me!

First of all. That's not a question. Secondly, I have a girlfriend. Thirdly, I want to get married only to her. But....If we ever do break up - hopefully never - then leave me your number, I'll save on speed dial.

Chase

1) Are you on EBae?

EBae? What's that? I don't think I am. Is it a dating site? If so, sorry ladies, I'm not single.

Blake

1) Why are you so cute? I want to pinch your cheeks

I'm not cute! I'm hot and sexy. And also, please don't do that. It hurts.

Evan

1) Why are you so funny?

Geez, you say that like it's a bad thing. If it is, then boo you. If not, I love you.

Gabe

1) Why didn't you tell Skylar your number?

First of all, I didn't do it purposefully. It completely slipped my mind. When I did remember though, I was unable to reach anyone at home. 

Jake

1) Please raise me too.

No can do. I'm a busy man. I've got a wife and Skylar's acting up with her pregnancy. Women are so complicated. *Gets slapped on the head by Skylar, Brit, Amy, Tori and Beth*

Jordan

1) Can you come back to life, so I can kill you again?

Fuck you.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

{a/N: That's all Folks. You can read the sequel 'Princess Undercover' now! Just go to my page :). Please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lot of love - Me}