T E N | You Are In For One Hell Of A Suprise

{Gif of Chase. Edited}

Song: Pieces

Artist: Robin Stjernberg

I'm not single. I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. 

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________    

Today's the day. He is so going down after what he did to me. Tori and Beth and I, all stayed up last night coming up with the perfect revenge prank to pull on Dylan's no good sorry ass. Parking my bike in my usual parking spot I walked to the school doors and headed straight to my locker. I placed all the unwanted things - more like chucked - into my locker and retrieved the necessary ones. 

Sitting in my homeroom seat with Tori by my side, I couldn't help but smirk.

Dear, dear Dylan. You are in for one hell of a surprise. 

_____♋♋♋♋♋_____   

"Are you sure this will work?" Beth asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yes" I replied also for the umpteenth time.

"Chill guys..  .Everything's under control. The guys are attending practise right now. We have exactly fifteen minutes to do what we planned." As if that was our 'GO' signal, we all got to work.

The guys were in their at practice, so we thought why not leave a surprise in their changing room. All three of us creped into the room and all went straight to Dylan's bag. Un-zipping it we removed all the contents and 'messed' with them. By messed I mean, removing his shampoo and replacing it with lime green hair dye (I originally planned on using hair removal cream, but decided against it) and removing his v-neck and jeans and replacing them with some floral blouse and a mini leather skirt. 

5 minutes to go. . .

We all ran out the changing room hiding behind the lockers just in time to see the boys making their way towards it.

Ten agonizing moments later. . .  

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A voice echoed through the hallway.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CLOTHES" Dylan ran out the changing rooms with only a towel wrapped around his lower half and damnnnn did he look good. Too bad his hair was bright yellow. His eyes burned into each and everyone heads until they connected with mine. 

"Yooouuuuu!" He stretched pointing his finger at me accusingly.

"Meeeeeee!" I mimicked just to rile him up that little bit more.

Leaving my position, ignored the two hyenas laughing behind me, I made my way to Dylan until we were face to face. Smirking, I pulled my hand forward pretending to remove his towel. Trust me when I say this, he jamp five feet back. 

"Scared?" I teased him.

"You'll pay" He threatened in a low - dare I say, sexy - voice

"Your in no position to threaten me" I leant against the wall enjoying his misery.

"Give me my clothes" He demanded?

"No" 

"Give"

"No"

"I SWEAR-"

"Your hair's green" A voice piped in from behind Dylan. Zac, Blake and Chase all stood with their fists in their mouths to prevent any laughter from escaping.

"Come again?" Dylan asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Your. Hair's. Green" Zac repeated ever-so-slowly.

"Oh yeah. . .your welcome for that by the way" I should be thanked shouldn't I. That dye cost me 25 dollars. Dylan turned on his heels and marched back into the changing room, returning five minutes later with the outfit we left on. Everyone burst out laughing but quietened down after seeing Dylan's glare.

"Now, give me my clothes" He once again demanded.

"No" 

"I didn't give you a choice." He said slowly making his way towards me up until our faces were inches apart.

"When have I ever cared?" I replied not willing to back down.

"Fine. Keep the clothes just give me my jacket" He compromised.

"Oh, so the jackets special. Thanks for telling me."  Now that I think about it, the only leather jacket I've seen him wear is that same one.

"Don't you dare" His hands balled into fists, looking behind him I saw Zac, Blake and Chase turn serious, their laughter completely fading.

"All the things I could do with it. Paint it. Run over t with my bike. Burn it." I ignored them putting on my signature smirk. I obviously wasn't going to do all this. I just wanted to mess with him. Dylan slowly backed away, looking anywhere but at me.

"Look, I'm sorry, just please give me back my jacket" He finally whispered looking back at me. His eyes. They held an emotion so familiar. Fear?

Not bothering to reply I brushed passed him returning to my locker and removing all his belongings along with his jacket and headed toward his. Beth had managed to get his locker combination. Don't ask me how because I have no idea as to how. Opening it up, I placed them in slamming it shut before heading to my next period.

What's so special about that jacket?

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________    

{A/N: Wassup my Lovlies. Long time no see. Anyone I know this was a crappy update, but I have exams going on so I have a valid reason. What do you think is so special about the jacket? The Gif above is of Dylan O'Brien. Isn't he dreamy *Sighs* . He looks like a right bad boy. Makes him 10x hotter, not that he already isn't. Oh you get what I mean. Anywho you know the drill, please. . .

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love - Me}