N I N E | This Means War

{Gif of Skylar. Edited}

Song: Everybody Dance Now

Aritst: Baby VuVu

Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________    

Walking home plastered in multi-coloured paint was not in any way whatsoever pleasant. People staring at me like I was a freak was normal so the attention didn't bother me much, but the fact that my clothes were glued to my body was definitely bothering me.. 

A Few hours earlier 

Waking up this morning I did my normal routine before school before heading downstairs towards the kitchen. I'm used to waking up alone now, it's been a week since Gabe resumed working. The only time I would see him would be when he returned in the evening, he always insists on spending time with me but I force him to go to bed detecting his fatigue easily.

Grabbing an apple as my breakfast, I ran to my baby bringing it to life as I hoped on and wore my helmet beginning my journey to hell, otherwise known as school. Parking my bike in the school car park I got off and made my way towards my locker. Grabbing my gym clothes because I had gym first lesson I walked towards my homeroom. I met up with Tori that and found out we have Gym together along with Beth.

After changing into our gym uniform which consisted of  white shirt shorts (which just barley covered your arse) and a skin tight white tank top we walked into the gym where all the other girls were already waiting as the teachers proceeded towards our group.

"Right girls, because one of our coaches is not here due to being on maternity leave, we will be sharing a classes with the boys" Coach shouted clapping her hands together. All the girls cheered while me, Tori and Beth just groaned. The guys made their way towards our group smirking as they showed of their muscles through their white half-sleeved shirts matching with their loose white shorts. My eyes instantly were locked on Dylan as he walked through the doors, a confident aura surrounding him and his oh so annoying smirk was no doubt plastered on his face. We continued our glare off until he reached his little boy group which was made up of him, Zac, Blake and Chase. 

"Right boys and girls, get in your positions, we will be having a dodge-ball match, girls vs boys"

We all got in our positions me staying further behind the others not interested in the game at all, the game starts as the boys get the girls out one by one easily. Miranda gets sent off first. Shocker. Finally I decided to take lead and play for girl power. Tying my hair up I dragged my feet to the front and stood in a competitive posture. There were only five girls left in the game and about six boys. Me, Tori and Beth along with two other girls I haven't had the pleasure of meeting. On the other side there was Dylan, Zac, Blake, Chase and two other boys.

We continued the game which was quite difficult even if I say so myself. If both teams continued being this competitive, we aren't going to get anywhere. Eventually there was only me and Dylan left in the game. From the corner of my eye I saw Miranda standing up from the benches making her way towards Dylan with an evil glint in her eyes. She whispered something in Dylan's ears making him smirk, our eye contact not breaking. He tilts his head sideways before nodding shooing Miranda off.