E L E V E N - Who Knew The Bad Boy Could Apologize And Thank Someone

{Gif of Zac. Not Edited}

Song: Coming Home

Artist: Diddy -Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey

A simple 'Hello' could lead to a million things

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________   

Slamming my locker shut I walked to my homeroom class where Tori was already waiting for me.

"Sup?" I flopped down into my seat stuffing my ear buds into my ears keeping the volume minimum so I could hear Tori' voice over it.

"Well so far, everything has been weird" she sat up in her seat, rotating her body so she was facing me directly.

"Why so?" I asked totally bored.

"Well, Dylan has been asking about you all morning" She replied adding a suggestive smile.

"Calm your tits, he's probably looking for revenge" I brushed it off.

"I don't think so, I mean -"

"Tori, your thinking way too much into it. It's Dylan, you're the one who told me he doesn't talk to anyone unless he's fighting with them." I cut in. Before she could reply Mr K walked in. Smirking at her defeated expression I lent back in my seat and waited for the bell to finally set us free.

The day went by quickly until the lunch bell rang. Grabbing my books I shoved them into my locker and headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Beth and Tori. Sitting into my seat I was just in time to see Tori and Beth arguing about who's hotter. Channing Tatum or Colton Haynes. Oh The Joy.

Too busy on my phone I didn't notice the entire cafeteria quieten down along and four new bodies sitting on the same table as us. Looking up slowly I met the eyes of the one and only Dylan Ryder along with his crew.

"I see you've sorted out your hair" He had changed his hair colour back to his original brown one.

"Yeah whatever, I want to talk to you" He replied standing up, that's when I noticed he was wearing that same leather jacket.

"Well, I don't" I stayed put into my seat, crossing my arms across my chest, I heard him sigh before I felt an fingers clasp around my arm - pretty tightly may I add - dragging me out the cafeteria doors, everyone's eyes on us.

"Don't touch me" I yelled yanking my arm back stuffing my hands in by pocket. I hated it when someone touched me without my permission. Brushing past him I walked to the exit before turning around to see him still frozen in place.

"You coming?" I questioned. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to hear what he wanted to say. Leaving the room I lent against the nearby lockers waiting. When he finally got to me, he ran a hand through his hair before looking back at me.

Was he nervous?

"Look. . .I. . .I Just. . ." He tried to talk but failed.

"Spill or I'm leaving" I said starting to get ready to leave, I wasn't actually going to leave,  I could see he was trying hard to say something.

"Fine. Wait. Okay here goes nothing. I wanted to say. .erm. .Thank You" He finally said it and boy was I not expecting that.

"For. . ." I am so confused.

"For yesterday" He answered looking at me like I was crazy.

"For turning you hair yellow?" If anyone he's the crazy one.