3

Namjoon: Lucy
Namjoon: Lucy
Namjoon: Lucy
Namjoon: LUCY
Lucy: omg is this what it's gonna be like to be friends with you???
Namjoon: maybe
Namjoon: what are you doing?
Lucy: I'm trying to make dinner
Namjoon: Skype me
Lucy: why?
Namjoon: I'm boooooored
Lucy: Fine
-0-
"I have only known you a total of one week and you're already gonna start bothering me with hundreds of messages everyday?" Lucy teased, cutting up some cucumbers.
"That's what friends are for though, right?"
"I dunno, Namjoon. I've never met anyone who bothers me like you do."
"That's because I'm special." He grinned at her through the screen. Lucy wished she could throw a piece of cucumber at Namjoon through the screen. Jokingly of course.
"If you say so."
"What? You don't think I'm special, Lucy?" Namjoon pouted and Lucy laughed.
-o-
"Lucyyyyyyyyyyyy-"
"Namjoon, you're going to make me cut my finger off if you keep yelling."
"But Lucy, I'm boooored!"
"Why are you five?"
"I'm not five! I'm too tall to be five!"
"How tall are you?"
"179 centimeters!"
"In feet and inches please?"
"Oh right, you use inches over there..hold on." He was quiet for a second. "Five feet, eleven inches."
"Holy shit how are you so tall?"
"I dunno. Just am. How tall are you?"
"Short."
"How short?"
"Five feet, two inches."
"Awh, you're small!"
"Shut up, I'll throw this knife all the way to Korea."
"You'd have to have a pretty good arm to do that, Lucy."
"Shut up, Jolly Green Giant." Lucy muttered, throwing the rest of her ingredients into the pot on her stove.
"You know, you take a long time to cook."
"It's almost done, the rest has been on the stove all day."
"Jin-hung needs to make food soon or a order pizza."
"Oooh, pizza sounds really good."
"Too bad you're already making dinner."
"This isn't for me, it's for my friend and her friends later. She's giving me like, twenty dollars for doing this for her."
"We should have a pizza party then!"
"You do realize that you are all the way in Korea."
"So? Skype pizza party. I'm gonna order it right now! You do the same." Lucy rolled her eyes, but picked up her phone and called in her order.
"I have to walk down the street to get mine."
"Why?"
"Because New York is busy and I don't feel like waiting a long time for my pizza to get here. Remind me to go get it in twenty minutes."
-o-
"Namjoon-hung! Did you order pizza without me?" Lucy heard a voice from the other side of Namjoon's room, of course she couldn't understand it, but then a face popped up beside Namjoon.
"Lucy, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Lucy." Namjoon introduced you both to each other. Namjoon told Taehyung Lucy was from America and didn't speak Korean, so Taehyung smiled and waved at the screen.
"Hello, Lucy, my name is Taehyung! You can call me V or Tae!" Lucy couldn't help but smile at the boy. He had the cutest little box smile that was very contagious.
"Hello Tae." She greeted. "Namjoon, is he the one that you said you broke their tablet screen?"
"...Maybe."
"Did you tell him?"
"No, but he figured it out." Lucy laughed and shook her head. Taehyung was still sat there, holding Namjoon's pizza in his lap. Lucy saw him open the box and take a piece before giving the box to Namjoon.
"Goodbye Lucy! Nice meeting you!" And with that he disappeared.
"He took some of my pizza." Namjoon pouted, making Lucy laugh again.
"I don't have to worry Scott people taking my pizza because my friends think I'm weird for eating plain cheese pizza."
"That's because you are weird for eating plain cheese pizza." Namjoon told her. Lucy flipped off Namjoon and then shoved a piece of pizza in her mouth.
A/N:
I'm sitting in science class and I just wrote this because my teacher gave us a free day. Hell yeah~ sorry if this chapter is a bit bad. I wrote it quickly just to get another chapter out there. :)