32

"LUCY!" 

"NAMJOON!" Namjoon ran forward, wrapping his arms tightly around Lucy's waist. 

"I missed you so fucking much.." He muttered softly. 

"I missed you too." She nuzzled her face in his neck. 

"I can't believe you agreed to move in with us. This is gonna be awesome, we have a house now instead of a dorm!"

" Thats why I agreed, Joon. I wouldn't be able to live with you guys in a dorm, when I stayed for a few days that one time it was too much, not enough room." She laughed. Namjoon grabbed her bags. 

"What did your roommate think?" He asked, leading her to the car. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! She's married now so she moved out anyways. Or is now, when I got on the plane she was packing the rest of her stuff. She's excited for me though, she said this will open me up to new experiences."

"Really? That's really cool. I think you'll enjoy living in Korea."

"I think I will too, as long as I've got you and the rest of Bangtan to help me out. I know I've been studying and learning Korean for over a year now, but I'm still not all that fluent." She laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll definitely help you learn better and the boys and I will just help you in general until you feel you can communicate well enough." He promised. They got into the car and Lucy held Namjoon's hand tightly, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"I missed you so much."

"Me too."

The car ride was short, maybe ten minutes. They got out of the car and brought Lucy's things into the house. Not even a few seconds after she set her last bag down, she was being attacked from all sides by Bangtan. They all hugged her, yelling her name and exclaiming they missed her and were excited. She could hear Namjoon's laugh from the side, he knew the boys would do this. He snapped a picture, smiling wide. 

"Alright, lets not suffocate my girlfriend." He laughed. The boys backed off, well besides Taehyung. He kept hugging her. "Tae!"

"I didn't actually get to hug her, Jimin was in the way!" Lucy laughed, hugging Taehyung back. After he stepped away, smiling happily to himself. 

"Can I show her around the house?" Jin asked, Namjoon nodded. 

"Sure, I'll go put her stuff away in our room." Namjoon replied. Lucy hugged Jin. 

"Hi Lucy, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Good. Lets show you around. Its not huge or anything, but its definitely bigger than the old dorm." Lucy nodded.

After Jin showed her around, he brought her to her and Namjoon's room. She smiled, kissing his cheek. 

"Thank you for the tour Jin, it was good catching up with you."

"You too, get some rest now, I'm sure you're very tired." She nodded and went inside of the room, ready to crash on the bed. She was surprised when she saw Namjoon sat on the bed, holding something in his lap.

"Come here," He told her softly. She went closer, sitting beside him. "I know you're tired and stuff, but I wanted to do this now when I know we have time alone with no interruptions. Close your eyes." She did. "Hold out your left hand.." She did. "Perfect." Lucy felt something smooth and cold slide onto her ring finger. She let out a gasp. "Open your eyes." She did, looking down at her hand. There, on her ring finger, sat a beautiful ring. Her eyes trailed to Namjoon. 

"Namjoon are you-"

"Yes."

"Oh my god..its beautiful.."

"Just like you, princess." He held her hand. "So what do you say?"

"Yes, Namjoon. Of course I say yes." She grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. 

A/N:

so, sorry it took me so long to update, Ive been extremely busy with school. 

but guess what? this was the last chapter of this book!!! its done! woah!!!! 

thank you all for reading this book, it means a lot and im so proud of this fic too bc ive never ever written a whole fic before and finished it, not to mention ive never gotten passed 10 chapters lmao

but yeah, that was the end of 2:00! thank you guys for giving me the motivation to write this story ilysm!! i dont think ill be writing a second book to this bc it just feels finished, yknow? but maybe if enough of you want it, i could write an epilogue or something? let me know guys!~ ilysm thank you again, i hope you enjoyed my story!!!!