14

Lucy: bitch im here

Lucy: its so nice in here

Lucy: besides the fact a girl stepped on my foot....

Namjoon: dID U CAL ME BITCH

Lucy: I did 

Lucy: what are u gonna do about it

Namjoon: i'll fight u

Lucy: yeah ok

Namjoon: i will

Lucy: ok but i'll win :-)

Namjoon: yeah right I'm bigger than you

Lucy: jUST BECAUSE IM SMALL DOESNT MEAN I CANT KICK YOUR ASS NAMJOON

Namjoon: if u say so~~~ 

Namjoon: ok i gotta go we're going on stage in five minutes~

Namjoon: i'll look for you

Lucy: ur lame

Namjoon: oh yEAH AND AFTER THE SHOW COME TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STAGE OK, TELL THE GUY THERE YOUR NAME

Lucy: WHY

Namjoon: U WILL SEE BYE!

-o-

The show was amazing, the boys put their all into the performance and Lucy had an extremely great time. She danced her little heart out and yelled what parts of the songs she knew. Overall, it was a great experience, especially to see her friends perform.

Waiting for people to start clearing out before she made her way from her spot to the left side of the stage like Namjoon told her to do. There was a guy there, looking around at everyone. Lucy tapped him on the shoulder, getting his attention. 

"Hi, Uh..I'm Lucy." She told him. He gave her a smile and took her arm gently, he lead her back stage and to a door. 

"They're in there." He told her. She thanked him and then knocked on the door, waiting for a response before walking in with her eyes closed. 

"Is everyone dressed?" She asked. She heard a few laughs. 

"Yes, Lucy." Namjoon told her. She let out a sigh and opened her eyes, seeing Namjoon in front of her. He instantly hugged her and she let out a yelp.

"Ew! You're all sweaty!" She exclaimed. Namjoon just laughed before letting go of her. She looked at all of them with a wide smile. "You all did so good on stage!" A chorus of thank you's came from everyone. Namjoon grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the couch in front of her. They sat down and talked a bit.

"So, you had a fun time?" He asked and she nodded. 

"Yes! It was so fun. You guys have so many fans here, I never even realized." 

The two sat there and talked until BTS had to leave. Namjoon insisted that they take her home because now it was late and very dark out, so she let them. Sitting in a van with seven boys after they performed was smelly, but it was nice anyways. She wasn't sure how some of them had so much energy after performing. She was in the crowd and she was tired as hell. The second she got home she was gonna take a shower and go to bed.

"Thank you guys for bringing me home. You did great tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." She got a chorus of thank you's and goodbyes. As she got out of the van she shut the door, only for it to be open again. Namjoon trailed behind her, making sure she got home okay. That made her laugh.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" 

"Making sure you get in your house." Lucy shrugged. "Can I sleep over?"