11

Namjoon: we just got off of the plane

Namjoon: where are you???

Namjoon: LUCY

Lucy: I'm coming your way right now, I had to throw away my empty coffee cup

Namjoon: I don't see you yet

Lucy: Really? bc I see you

Namjoon: wtf wHERE HOW

Lucy: you're tall as hell anyone could see u u giant ass motherfucker

Lucy: you're taller than I was expecting you to be

Namjoon: I still don't see you

Lucy: turn around you dumbass

Namjoon: wat

-o-

"Oh my god, you idiot. Turn around!" Lucy lightly smacked Namjoon's back. Namjoon suddenly spun around, seeing Lucy stood there. 

"Holy shit." He dropped his stuff and wrapped his arms tightly around Lucy, picking her small frame up in the process. Lucy laughed, hugging him back. The other Bangtan Boys stood around them, smiling. 

When Namjoon finally put Lucy back down and released her from his grip, the two stared at each other, grinning for a moment. Both trying to take in the fact that each other were right there. Suddenly, Lucy was getting hugged by another member and she let otu a yelp.

"Lucy!" She heard. 

"Tae!" She smiled, hugging him back. "You're taller in real life too! Why am I so short? You're all so tall." She complained as she stepped away from Taehyung. 

"Yoongi is pretty short!" Namjoon said with a laugh. Yoongi reached up and smacked Namjoon. 

"Shut up, I'm not that short." He muttered before looking at Lucy and smiling. "Hello, I'm Yoongi." He gave a small wave and Lucy smiled. "Namjoon talks about you a lot."

"Does he?" Everyone besides Namjoon nodded and Lucy laughed. "Good. Now, are you guys checking into your hotel first or?"

"Oh no, we're staying at your house tonight." Namjoon told her, grinning as the other boys nodded. 

"Oh! Okay then, lets go. Some of you can pile into my car then..but others are gonna need to take a taxi.." She laughed. "Follow me." Bangtan Followed her, Namjoon walking right beside her, an arm around her shoulder. They all chatted a little until they got to Lucy's car. 

"Okay so, who goes with me and who takes a taxi?"

"I'm going with you." Namjoon said and Lucy rolled her eyes, muttering a "no shit, Sherlock" under her breath. 

"Okay, so...Namjoon, Tae, Jimin. You three with me, and the other four can go in a taxi? If thats okay?" They nodded. "Okay let me flag down a taxi for you.."

A/N:

Yaaaaayyyy they met~ so cute this chapter is kinda poopy so i apologize. hopefully the next one will be better omg