25

"Dammit, Lucy! Get the fuck out of bed!" Lucy groaned and flopped to her other side, ignoring her roommate. "Lucy, get the fuck up now. You haven't left your bed besides to work in a month."

"I'm sad."

"I don't give a fuck. Get your mopey ass out of bed, I'm taking you out."

"No."

"Lucy."

"I don't wanna."

"What are you, five?"

"Leave me alone."

"Lucy get out of bed now or I'm calling him."

"You don't know his number." She mumbled.

"Get up, now."

"Fine." She sat up, throwing the covers off of her. "Happy?"

"Get dressed."

"Where are you dragging me?"

"Club."

"Camille, no!"

"Lucy, yes! You need to get out!"

"Ugh, fine. Get out."

-o-

After a good hour and a half Lucy was ready. She walked with her friend to the club a few blocks away. Once inside she almost immediately lost Camille. Typical. She sighed and walked to the bar, sitting down on a stool. She ordered a bottle of Smirnoff, figuring that she would just drink one or two since she never cared that much about getting plastered anyways.

She watched everyone in the club as they danced together, bodies pressed against each other. She rolled her eyes. She kept glancing over to Camille, making sure she was okay.

~meanwhile in korea~

"Namjoon! You're not even trying!" Jimin whined. Namjoon shrugged.

"Sorry, Jiminie, I'm not feeling it." Jimin shut off the game with a sigh.

"I'm getting Jin."

"What? Why?"

"Because! You're moping. It's been a month."

"Jimin, I-"

"You love her, I know. You miss her, I know. You need to either stop being a little bitch and talk to her or you need to get over her." Namjoon sighed. "Jin hyung!" Jimin yelled, leaving the room after Jin came in. "Talk to him."

"Jin. I'm fine."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Namjoon when was the last time you slept for more than three hours?"

"Uh..."

"Exactly. You need to fix this stuff or you need to get over it. You being down all of the time is not good, you're worrying our fans. It's a good thing we're on hiatus because otherwise you would be completely unfocused on you're rapping and dancing and songwriting. We can't have that. I understand that you're upset, and its okay to be. You and Lucy were together for a while and you love each other a lot. But you're not trying to be happier and that's not okay. We love you Namjoon and we just want you to be happy and healthy."

"I know...thank you. I'm sorry."

A/N:
YOOOO I started a new fic! You guys should check it out maybe? It's called Color and its a woozi fic :))