5. Used

I was on my way to "work" for the second time and I was scared because I had no clue what Meek had up his sleeve today. I was starting to feel like he was just using me for sex but I knew that no job was going to pay me close to what he was paying me. I didn't mind the sex because I wanted and needed it but the fact that he was giving me money threw me off. I knocked on his door and he answered it on his phone again. I went to the closet to get the cleaning supplies before he could get to me. I checked every room on the first floor and they were good then I went to the second floor and all those rooms were good except for Meeks room and bathroom of course. I picked up his clothes and threw them in the hamper and picked up the bottles of liquor and water beside his bed . I went down to the kitchen to throw them away and then Meek came in behind me.

Meek- I don't get a hi or nothin?

Nicki- hey Meek

Meek- come hug me

I shook my head and rolled my eyes before walking over to him. I stood on my tippie toes wrapping my hands around his neck and hugged him. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

Meek- why you got on all these clothes?

Nicki- because I'm scared of you

Meek- you should be" he said peeling of my jacket

Nicki- can I ever work in piece?

Meek- nope, come on

Nicki- Meek no can I at least finish what i was doing

Meek- I want you now tho

He picked me up off of the counter and threw me over his shoulder. He took me to his office and shut and locked the door.

Nicki- why you gotta lock the door?

Meek- so you won't run

I got scared and excited at the same time. He started takin my clothes off and then his. Pretty soon we were both naked. I sat on his desk with my legs and arms crossed

Meek- why you actin shy like you ain't no freak?

Nicki- because I'm not.

He picked me up and flipped me upside down causing me to scream

Nicki- don't drop me, I'm not playin

I felt his warm tongue enter my opening making me jump. He held me by my wait as his head sat in between my legs and his dick right in my face. He started eatin my pussy fast as he wet up every inch. He burried his face in my middle as my thighs held on to his face.

Nicki- fuck Meek, where do you learn this shit from" I said on the verge of coming

Meek- put that dick in ya mouth and stop talking

I did what he said taking his dick in my mouth. I sucked it while he sucked on my pussy.

Nicki- uhh fuck baby" I moaned with his dick still in my mouth

I tried my best to please him as much as he was pleasing me but sucking dick upside down was hard. He flipped me back up and put me down.

Nicki- can we go to your room?" I asked because I didn't feel comfortable in this office

I led the way and he followed. I crawled on the bed and watched as he slid the condom on his dick. He came over and flipped me on my stomach in one swift movement. I laid there waiting  for him to enter and when he did my back instantly arched. He hit my spot over and over as I scooted up the bed trying to get away. Whenever I scooted up he scooted up only pushing it in deeper every time. Eventually I reached the end of the bed and that's when he started going harder making me scream. He was going so hard that the only part of me that was left on the bed was my lower half as my upper half hung off the side.