Chapter 2

"It's sad in a way," Dinah said as she dug into her plate of food. "Like, it's great that you're Head Girl, but sad cause it's the first time we won't be rooming together in six years,"

"But the Head Girl room is right next to the seventh year dormitory," Camila pointed out. "and knowing me I'm probably going to fall asleep in there every night,"

"Yeah, and single rooms are fun," Hailee said. "and you get your own bathroom and a ton of closet space,"

"Single room?" a voice said behind them. Camila felt her blood go cold.

"Of course," Lauren smirked wickedly. "Cause no one wants to room with a fucking mutt. Your contaminated blood is a disgrace,"

Lauren swiftly turned on her heels, walking away. Camila felt tears prick her eyes.

Ariana slammed her hands on the table.

"That's it!"

She sprung up, wand draw and pounced. She was about five feet in front of the green eyed girl before she was stopped.

"Hailee, let me go!" Ariana screeched.

"I am not having you get expelled on the first day!" Hailee said, restricting the red haired girl's arms.

Lauren chuckled at the two girls in front of her, crossing her arms.

Ariana roared at the sight. "I will END you!"

"Ari!" Camila yelled, rushing over to her best friend. "She's not worth it,"

Ariana grumbled, shaking out of Hailee's grasp. The entire student body had their eyes locked on the seventh years.

"Now can we at least have one day of peace before you're at her throat again?" Camila asked.

Ariana shrugged. "Nope,"

Before Camila could process, Ariana whipped out her wand.

"Stupefy!"

Lauren let out a strangled yelp as she crashed to the floor. Ariana ran over to her body while the entire Great Hall watched.

"Sectum- AH!"

Ariana was knocked to the floor by Camila, who was now sitting on her back.

"We are not going to make Gryffs externally bleed during the welcome feast!" Camila chastised.

"Let me at her!"

"No,"

"She talked shit about you!"

"She always does that,"

Justin, Ariana's boyfriend, came over to help Camila. He lifted Ariana up over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BADGER BREATH FUCK!" Ariana screeched.

"Good to see you, too, babe," Justin chuckled, carrying her back to the Slytherin table. Camila looked to see Ally and Keana helping Lauren off the ground. Keana gave her a small smile.

Camila turned to head back to her friends. She awkwardly smiled at Headmaster McGonagall, who was watching the dispute between Ariana and Lauren.

"We've been in school for," Hailee checked her watch. "A half hour and Ariana already hexed Jauregui,"

"That's a new record," Dinah praised. "Last year she lasted a day and a half,"

"It's our last year, might as well start it off with a bang," Ariana flipped her ponytail over her shoulder for dramatic effect.