what would have happened

hey guys. if you don't read my book beauty and the bitch you wouldn't have seen that i have decided to discontinue a majority of my fics. there's a bigger explanation on that but basically i'm going to stop writing fifth harmony fanfics for the time being, maybe forever.

i could randomly decided to pick this up another time, but the chances are highly unlikely. I'm sorry. My heart's not in it anymore.

here's a list of headcanons that would have happened have i decided to finish this fic. They're copied and pasted from my notes so that's why it's kind of a mess.

__

Jade being mocked for her age as a teacher "McGonagall can I resign"

Ariana beating up Lauren whenever they are on the quidditch pitch

Camila giving Lauren her good luck potion before last task because "last time four people went into the third task, only three came out"

Normani and Lauren rushing to the finish line with Normani winning

Lauren rushing back into the maze to find Camila

Camila fighting over Liam's body as she loses

Lauren helping her fight and when Camila asks her why she says "forever"

Keana and Camila bonding over muggle things since they were both half bloods

Camila telling Lauren "it would have hurt less if you just used the cruciatus curse on me"

Luke and Keana being set up on a blind date by their parents

Christmas present day is awkward bc of Camren hookup, Lauren confronts Camila saying that she tried to be friends again, flashback to first year Christmas where Lauren tries to apologize Camila rejects her saying she was a shit friend which makes Lauren sad/angry. flash forward to present Lauren and Camila still angry about it. angry sex.

after the sex scene or something Lauren's like kissing Camila softly and is like "I'm so fucking sorry Camz, I'm gonna spend forever making these last six years up to you."And then Camila smirks and raises a brow and is just like "Forever?"And then Lauren grins and interlaces their fingers and says "Forever."

finishes 19 years later with camren/norminah/jariana. sending their kids off to hogwarts.

lauren is a retired quidditch player and is now running for minister of magic like her late father, succeeding hermione granger after she stepped down

camila is the second in command auror under harry potter

camrens youngest is a hufflepuff, oldest was ravenclaw

dinah throwing a fit because her child is in ravenclaw and not slytherin like the rest of the Hansen family