Chapter 7

the smut in this chapter is brought to you by NSFWcabello

before you go off DON'T SHOOT!! I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE MAD BY THAT NOTE^ BUT TRUST ME ON THIS !!

"Where are we going?"

"Quit asking that,"

"Alycia-"

"C'mon! Don't you like the element of surprise?"

"Not when I'm blindfolded," Camila grumbled.

"Ariana told me that I needed to blindfold you so you can be surprised," Alycia said, leading the Slytherin into the forest. Camila groaned.

"You're gonna get lost and like, lead me off a cliff,"

"Hey that's mean,"

"Sorry boo. I just hate being blindfolded,"

"Funny. That's not what Jade told me,"

Camila's face went beet red. "I swear to God-"

Alycia laughed. "You should see your face,"

"I can't cause you blindfolded me,"

"Quit complaining," Ariana's voice rang out.

"Why'd you have Alycia drag me out here?" Camila yelled to the direction of the voice.

The blindfold was removed from Camila's eye. She saw a small group of people; her closest friends. Ariana, Dinah, Hailee, Eliza, Luke, Michael, Justin, Niall, Alycia, Lindsey.

"What's going on?" Camila asked, smiling slightly.

"We're celebrating," Lindsey said.

Camila rolled her eyes playfully. "Celebrating what, Morgan?"

"Your greatest feat," Ariana grinned, handing Camila a cup full of butterbeer.

"You already threw me a party for defeating the dog yesterday,"

"I'm not talking about that," Ariana beamed, a mischievous look in her eye. She stood up on a tree stump as if she were about to proclaim something.

"I'm talking about you nailing and bailing on Lauren Jauregui,"

FLASHBACK

"What the fuck,"

"Tell me!"

"Do I have to tell you right now?" Camila asked, using her arms to cover her bare chest. "I'm kinda busy,"

Lauren crossed her arms and tapped her slipper clad foot impatiently. She was fidgeting. She always did that when she was nervous. She used to do that all the time when they were kids.

"Just come out and talk to me!" Lauren huffed.

"Can you hand me my towel?"

"No, come out and face me like a man,"

"I'm a girl,"

"I can clearly see that," Lauren said, blushing. She looked down awkwardly.

This was the Lauren Camila knew. The awkward, dorky Lauren Camila fell in love with.

"I'm not coming out," Camila said firmly.

"Why not?"

"I'm uncovered,"

Lauren stared at her, contemplating. "Fine. Then I'm coming in,"

"You would never-"

Camila couldn't finish that because she was splashed with warm water. Lauren's head broke from the surface.