Chapter 4

I was about to take another step until some grabbed me and pulled a sack over my head. I screamed and wiggled in his/her arms. I stopped and they stopped walk/running. "What?" "Sh-" I swung my head back and hit the guy in his head. He dropped me. "God damn!" I laughed and pulled the sack off of me to see the same guys from last night. "Oh its you little shits! I guess I get to beat the shit out of you!" I ran up to one of them to throw a punch but he blocked it but he grabbed my hand and slammed me to the ground. "What the?" The other guy came up to me and held my hands to the ground while doing the same to my legs. "Shit!" The one with the hoodie came up to me and pulled the sack over my head again and this time they tied my arms and legs. Then I felt a very hard slam to my head and blacked out.

I woke up with something on my head. I didn't remember why I was here... I heard some struggling next to me. "Hey? Someone here?" "No shit?! Are you the one who put me here!!!?" I sighed and noticed it was Destiny. "Well if I was why in the hell would I ask?" I heard a door open and shut. "So do you guys know why you are here?" Then I heard Destiny speak up. "Oh I thought this was some damn febreze comercial! No I really don't dumbass!" I chuckled and lifted up my chair and slammed it against the ground which the chair fell apart. "Hey!" I shook off the fabric off my head. "You know... if you guys were kidnappers then you should know a thing or two..." I heard Destiny do the same thing I did. But she couldn't get the sack off of her. I finally had the nerve to look up to see who it was. It was the guy in a blue hoodie and a blue mask. "Well now I know why Slenderman picked you guys..." He walked out the door and I heard a silent click of the door being locked. I heard Destiny behind me. "Hey (y/n) I have a pocket knife in my back pocket. Get that please and cut these ropes off." "Sure!" I walked over and did that. I got the ropes off my hands and started to rub my wrists because they hurt like hell. "Okay look for a way out" She nodded and we both looked around even though it was dark as hell. After we heard the door unclick we jumped and the door opened too...