Chapter 16

Masky's Pov

"(y/n) is alive but in a comma!" I looked at Slenderman and he let me go. I ran into the kitchen to see her stripped but with a blanket around her. I grabbed her and slowly started to walk towards her room. I could here her slow even breaths. I opened her door and laid her into bed. I fell to my knees and held her hand. I leaned up and kissed her on her lips then broke down.

Destiny's/Hoodie's pov

We were both standing in the doorway. Watching Masky break down. He was crying on her stomach; clenching the blankets, with his head in his arms.

●■●■●■●■●Time Skip a week●■●■●■●

Destiny's Pov

Masky hasn't came out of her room. I bring him food everyday but he looks worse and worse each day goes by. I hope she wakes up soon or he is goin to go insane. Sometimes I hear him talk to her. Like yesterday.... "Hey (y/n) I know you aren't awake but I wanted to tell you I love you..." Then he broke down crying again. I felt bad for him.

I went in there to just sit down and see you for an hour. I usually do between 7 and 8 at night. Masky got up and decided to go into the bathroom so I got up and took his chair in front of (y/n). Her breathing got heavy all of a sudden. I took her hand and asked her. "Bitch can you move ya hand" She giggled and looked at me. "Of course *cough* bitch..." I smiled a big smile. Masky came in and she looked at him then looked sad. "Are y-*cough* okay?" He looked at her with 'dafuq' face then he ran up to her and hugged her. "I love you (y/n)!" She smiled and laughed. "Your hurting me..." I got up to go get her a glass of water. I turned back around and smiled because I saw them kiss and that was the sweetest thing I have ever saw.