Chapter 25

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Time Skip Two Months♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(y/n)'s pov

I was sitting in the living room until I heard what sounded like a bucket of water was dumped. I didn't freak out until I heard screams. I got up and wobbled to the kitchen to see Destiny on the floor. "TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!" Toby came running but slipped on the carpet and slammed his head on the cabinets. I shook my head while Destiny painfully laughed. He got up and walked over to Destiny and picked her up. They both left to Dr. Smiles place. Slenderman wouldn't let me go... so I waited with Masky...

Masky's Pov

(y/n) looked really worried...

Destiny's Pov

"Bloody Hell!" Toby was next to me holding my hand while the 'doctor' was some place else. "Push Destiny!" "Fuck!.... My!.... life!..."

After a whole bunch of hours later....

I heard a kid crying. "Thank fuckin god!" The 'doctor' took away the baby while Toby looked at me and wiped the sweat off my face. "Your done so done worry anymore...." I looked at him with annoyance. "You better not say you wanna another kid" He laughed and looked over at Smile.

Smile smiled and said "you guys have a..."

(y/n)'s pov

I sat there looking at the door waiting for them to go through it. I was about to look away until the door opened to see Destiny and Toby. I smiled and walked over to Destiny and gave her a hug then I saw her baby it was so cute. I took there baby and started to play with it. (I am saying it which I hate so much but I am trying to get you guys mad because I am not telling you the gender) *little baby laughs* i giggled while Masky sat beside me watching. "Hey (y/n) can you watch the baby for a sec while I get stuff ready?" "Yeah!" I played with the baby for a while until Toby came up to me and took it away. I was a little sad at first but got over it. I walk 'more like waddled' up the stairs and went to Destiny's room. She had the crib ready and everything. But she was laying on the bed with Toby playing with the baby which was the cutest thing ever. They were laughing while the baby was giggling. I took out my phone and snapped a pic. They both looked at me. I giggled "I gotcha back haha so I got a question" "go on" "What did you name the baby?" "Matthew" "awww I love that name for him. Night bro" "night" I left while giggling to myself.