Chapter 7

Masky froze and turned and looked at Toby. "DID YOU EAT MY FUCKIN CHEESECAKE?!" Toby put his hands in the air and pointed at me. I slowly brought my knees to my chest.

Masky's Pov

I was goin to yell at her but she brought her knees to her chest and look frightened but to the point she will cry. So I felt really bad somehow. I felt like my heart sank to my stomach. If I had one...

Destiny's Pov

I knew (y/n) wasn't the type for crying very much. I heard from her dad that she's more of the type to be the angry cry but never like this.

(y/n)'s pov

I accidentally let a tear fall from my eyes and I knew that he was the first person to ever to do this to me. I let my head fall into my arms because I didn't like to let people see me cry. I heard Destiny yell at them to leave. I then heard Toby get up from his chair and leave but I didn't hear other steps. "What the fuck did I just say!?" Then i heard slow steps walk out the door. Then I felt a pair of arms go around me. "Are you okay (y/n)?" I lifted up my head and nodded while wiping a tear from my eye. "Why don't you go take a nap? We can talk about it later" I nodded and headed upstairs while everybody looked at me.

Destiny's Pov

I walked into the living room and sat next to Jeff. It was Jeff on the right side of me on the couch and nobody next to me on the other. Ben on the floor playing video games. Jeff looked over at me. "So what happened?" I shrugged with a confused face. "I was eating waffles until Masky came in and yelled and it apparently scared (y/n) and she's the type where she doesn't even get scared that much. So I have no idea really..." He shrugged and went back to watching Ben.

Masky's Pov

After that happened I decided to go on a walk to clear my head. I was thinking over what had happened. I came to the conclusion that I had scared her... but Destiny looked surprised at her reaction... I stopped walking and started to head back.

I walked back onto the mansion and headed upstairs. I walked over to my door and opened it and looked in but... it ... wasn't ... my... room....

It was (y/n)'s I saw her sleeping with dried tears on her face. I didn't notice but I found my self already in front of her face. I moved the hair out of her face and she stirred a little. I noticed I was smiling. I stood there for a minute trying to figure out what was wrong with me until I heard her mumble in her sleep. ".... Masky.....*mumbling you can't make out*.... I'm..sorry...." I felt my empty heart drop more into my stomach. How the hell did she know my name? I leaned down and lightly kissed her on the forehead but then I ran out of the room thinking 'Why the hell did I do that?'