Night At The Bar

LATER THAT NIGHT

A bunch of the WWE superstars and divas decided to go down to the hotel bar for a few drinks to wind down the night.

Nikki and Brie sat with the girls while John and Randy sat together drinking a beer. "So there's something I wanna talk to you about Cena." Randy said, John took a sip of his drink and looked at his best friend.

"Yeah what's up?" he asked. Randy sighed. "I invited Brie back to St. Louis this week." He said. "That's cool. Your parents will love her." John said.

"Yeah I know They've been bugging me about introducing them to one another." He said, John nodded. "Okay so what's the problem?" John asked.

"Nothing is the problem but I was wondering your opinion on something." Randy said. "Spit it out Orton." John said. Randy took a deep breath. "Should I introduce her to Alanna?" he asked, John was surprised at the question.

"That's a big step for you guys are you ready for that?" John asked. Randy nodded.

"I think so. I mean I love her and I see a future there for us, so why not?" he asked, John smiled. "Then you have your answer." John said, Randy nodded.

"Yeah thanks." He said, John smiled. "How's Sam with that whole thing?" John asked, Randy groaned and took a big gulp of his beer.

"Not good. She doesn't want Brie around Alanna but I told her that she has no say in the matter. Brie is an amazing woman and I am in love with her and we're building a future together. She got more pissed off when I told her that. She's just angry all the time and she's trying to use Alanna to control me, but its not going to work." He said, John smiled.

"Good." John said he was happy for Randy. He was glad Randy had moved on from Sam and that he was happy with Brie.

He just hoped one day he could have that happiness as well.

MEANWHILE

Brie sat with the girls and was really quiet. So Nikki pulled her away to a private table to see what was wrong with her sister.

"What's going on Brie?" Nikki asked. Brie sighed. "I've just been thinking about this weekend with Randy." She said. Nikki smiled.

"What about it?" she asked. "I'm nervous. His family means so much to him and I want to make a good impression on them." She said.

"You will B. You're amazing with family. You know what to say and what to do." She said. Brie nodded. "There's something else." Brie said, Nikki took a sip of her wine and waited for her sister to continue.

"Randy hasn't mentioned anything about me meeting Alanna." She said. Nikki nodded.

"And you're freaking out about it. You think that means that Randy doesn't want you meeting her." Nikki said, Brie looked at her in shock.

"You can't fool me Brie. I know you better than you know yourself." She said. "Look Randy loves you and if he wants you to meet Alanna it'll happen. You can't push on these things, this is his daughter, his whole world." Nikki said Brie nodded.

"Yeah I guess you're right, I am freaking out over nothing." She said, Nikki smiled. "You'll go to ST. Louis this week and things will be amazing. I know it." She said.

She knew that Randy and Brie were meant for each other.

They were perfect together.

They really were.

She just hoped that one day that could be her and John. She really wanted things to work out with them.

She really did.

TBC