Calum Pov

I turned around as Luke entered back into the pub. I had accomplished my mission for tonight. Amaliana was mad, even better mad at Luke giving me the perfect opportunity to comfort her tonight. She'll be mine, Luke doesn't deserve her as much as I do. Luke walked over to me "Why did you come here tonight, you knew I invited Amaliana and Coll. YOU KNOW I LIKE AMALIANA" he fumed "Well, you ruined that tonight, didn't you? I teasingly questioned "What the heck is wrong with you Calum? Are you really going to do this again" Michael exclaimed as he got up. "I'm heading over to Amaliana and Coll's room to straighten this out, I can't believe you Cal" Michael said with disappointment in his voice. I got up to leave as Luke followed me out he called my name I turned around to a hard right hook, straight to my jaw. I stumbled back then straightened up punching him back knocking him to the ground before leaving with satisfaction running through my veins. By the way time I got out the door Mikey was already gone, I knew that if he beat me to their room she'd confide in him not me. I called Ash hoping he'd be able to give me a ride knowing the bus Michael was trying to catch would take awhile.