Colleen Pov

I looked out the window as we landed in Wisconsin, I shook Amaliana awake so we could get off the plane together. She awoke with a startle,before grabbing her stuff. We headed off the plane, through the airport, and then headed to our hotel for the night. Our show wasn't until 7:30 but we had to be there at 7:00, we have plenty of time. After settling in I went to the boys room to invite Luke out for pizza, little did he know I would also be inviting Calum and Amaliana. They needed to make up, I don't like them fighting. I knocked on the door, which was flung open surprisingly quick. "Hey Luke, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some pizza with me?" "Like right now?" He pondered "Um, yeah." I responded, I began getting nervous. "Yeah sure,haha" he replied with a nervous chuckle. "Great, I'll wait here!" I said quickly texting Amaliana and Calum to meet me at the Pizza Parlor 2 blocks from the hotel in 10 minutes. I have a feeling I'll be regretting this as I quickly slipped my phone back in my pocket as Luke walked out the door. We began walking to the Pizza Parlor as my phone buzzed. "I'll be there!" Calum replied without a thought. Another buzz came from my phone as Luke glanced over. "Sorry" I said with a nervous chuckle, it was from Amaliana this time, it read who all will be there? Just you and me I replied okay I'll be there as soon as I get ready. She is suspicious I can tell, did she see me leave with Luke? We arrived at the parlor, Luke nervously smiled at me as he held the door open. "Thanks" I blushed "How's it going eh? I questioned " Its slowly getting better now." He said with a slight smile and looked away. I was blushing, I could feel it No, stop you're here to make peace with everyone. Don't do it. I badly wanted to tell the others not to come, he was happier now. I came back to reality as the others walked in together, I panicked I told them both 10 minutes I meant 10 and 15 they all began looking at me. Luke was hurt he began to get up. "Did you plan this?" He asked me sternly " I, I just want things back to normal" I replied. Amaliana and Calum began to scold me as I saw Luke leave. Luke or Amaliana? Luke or Amaliana? I took off after Luke quietly whispering sorry to Amaliana as I passed her. I called after Luke, he turned around and stopped "Luke, I'm sorry I just can't choose either of you guys, why can't you just make friends again?" I babbled "Look Coll, I'm sorry but she doesn't want that and I don't want that with Calum right now either." I watched him, tears bubbling in my eyes as he disappeared around the corner.