Chapter 1 : Prologue

NEW YORK CITY

In the secret sewer lair the four mutant turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo were doing random stuff in their home like they always did .

Leo was training and meditating in the dojo ; Donatello was working in his lab on his new invention and Raph and Mikey were watching TV in the living room.

In his lab Donnie was working so hard on his new creation and he was super satisfied of the result when he had finished he called out to them :

Donnie : Guys! Guys ! Come here you have to see this ! 

The three other turtlescame running into his lab.

Leo : What is it Donnie ?

Donnie : I want to show you guys my new awsome invention... THE P.T.A.U.D !!

Raph : The P.T.A.U.D ?

Donnie : Portal Teleporter to Any Universal Dimension .

Raph : What a name.

Mikey : ...Aaannd, what does it do ?

Donnie : Well, I used the mini Kraang portal to make it, there's a computer here , we select a dimension of our choice and then we enter through the portal only to apear in the dimension we choose.

Leonardo frowned .

Leo : Huh... Donnie are you sure its safe ? 'cause its not like your other inventions didn't put us in trouble.

Donnie : Don't worry Leo, besides , we are not gonna try it now. I still got some work to do on it .

Mikey : Wow ! Dudes I wanna go in a dimension fulled of food and pizza !

Raph : No way Mikey ! 

Raph hits Mikey on the back of his shell making him fall on the computer . Then suddently the portal was unlocked into an unknown dimension.

Donnie : MIKEY ! RAPH ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!

Then the four turtles got swallowed by the portal.

Turtles : AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!

                                                                                     IN EQUESTRIA

( if you didn't watch the my little pony season 5 episode 1 and 2 you have to do it  before continuing the book )

In the magical pony land of Equestria five ponies : Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie pie and Fluttershy were waiting for their friend Rainbow Dash at Twilight's castle in Ponyville.

Applejack : Uhg !...Where the hay is Rainbow she's always late !

Fluttershy : Maybe she forgot about our meeting .

Pinkie Pie : Well I'm a little bit suprised since Rainbow Dash is the fastest one of all of us.

Then in all of a sudden Rainbow Dash burst inside the room.

Rainbow : Hey guys !

Twilight : Its about time .

Rainbow : Aww c'mon, Scootaloo needed something really important at school .

The six ponies (the mane six ) went to the throne room and each one of them sat on their throne around the round table with the map of Equestria on it .

Rainbow : Sooo... Why are we here again ?

Twilight : The map called us Rainbow Dash, thats why our cutie marks are glowing.

The ponies cutie marks then gathered up on the map.

Rarity : What friendship problem are we going to solve this time ?

Twilight : Weird, the cutie marks are gathered up on ponyville.

Fluttershy : And its not far away from here .

Pinkie : Great! We don't have to take the train this time !

Twilight : Alright gang ! Let's go and...

??? : TWILIGHT ! TWILIGHT !

A little dragon came running in the room, panting and sweating.

Twilight : What is it Spike ?

Spike : Its...its ou-outside there's a...a-a...A PORTAL !

Mane six : A PORTAL??!!?!

30 seconds later :

The mane six and Spike were outside in Ponyville in front of the portal .

Applejack : Twilight look !

The mane six stared as  four figures appeared and fell on the grass, they were four, unconscious colts...