Chapter 2

The mane six approached the unconscious ponies.

Donnies POV : 

I slowly opened my eyes, I feel pain all over my head. I rub my head with my hoof............ wait... A HOOF ?!

It 's a hoof and I also have a muzzle ! YEAH A MUZZLE ! Okay now I freak out !

??? : Hey, are you okay ?

I looked up to see six weird ponies looking at me with confusion on their faces. The one who asked was a lavender pony with a dark blue mane a horn, wings and purples eyes.

Donnie : You can talk ?

Twilight : Uhh... Yes I can. Everypony can talk 

Donnie : Everyp-p-pony ?

I looked around me, searching for my brothers, but instead I see 3 ponies , each one of them had diferent shade of green fur, but I know they are my brothers because of their blue, red and orange masks.

Twilight's POV : 

I watch the three other ponies waking up, the first one have a pale green fur, a purple mane and mask and reddish-brown eyes. He was a unicorn.

The second one have a dark green fur with a dark red mane a normal red mask and apple green eyes. This one was an earth pony. 

The third one have a yellowish-green fur with orange mane and mask and baby blue eyes. He was a pegasus.

The fourth and last one have a apple green fur with a blue mane and mask with saphire blue eyes. I think he is a unicorn but I'm not sure I can't see him clearly.

NO ONES POV

Raph : WHAT THE HECK ?!! 

Leo : I-I don't understand .

Donnie : Me either !

Mikey : Dudes. Check it out !

Mikey was look in a puddle of water . The others do the same... then scream.

Raph : Donnie explenation !

Donnie : Uhh I-I don't know ...

Raph : WE ARE FREAKING PONIES !!!!! I HAVE A MUZZLE ! I GOT HOOVES ! And worst of all... I GOT HAIR !!!

Twilight : HEY !

The boys turn around to see the mane six. 

Leo : Who are you ?

Twilight : Oh ! I am Twilight sparkle, the princess of friendship, and these are my friends. Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. AND you aaare ?

Donnie :  Well I'm Donatello Donnie for short, this is Raphael Raph for short , this is Michelangelo Mickey for short and thats Leonardo leo for short.

Twilight : Good its nice to meet you.

Fluttershy look carefully at Leo and her eyes go wide.

Fluttershy : Um... girls.

Leo : Nice to meet ya too . Can you tell us where are we ?

Fluttershy : Girls ...

Twilight : Of course. You are in equestria. 

Rainbow : Ponyville for more details.

Fluttershy : Girls !!

Applejack : What is it sugarcube ?

Fluttershy point at Leo .

Fluttershy : You should take a closer look at him.

When the mane six did their eyes widened as well... they realized that Leo...

Applejack : He-He He's a... an...

Rarity : He's ...an Alicorn ??!!