Chapter 3

Rarity : He's an alicorn !

Pony turtles : What ?

Twilight : you're an alicorn... Like...me.

Raph : What's an alicorn ?

Pinkie : An alicorn is a pony that has both wings and horn. Its really really awesome, and really really rare.

Spike : Yeah and only royal ponies are alicorns they are only four in Equestria and they all are princesses.

Mikey : And what are you supposed to be little guy ?

Spike : Oh ! I'm Spike . I'm a baby dragon.

Mikey : Dude. That's so awesome ! ... And cute.

Leo : Donnie. Can we talk in private ?

The turtles gathered up in a circle and whispered so the ponies couldn't hear them.

Raph : Donnie. What's going on and what kind of dimension are we ?

Mikey : The colorful kind.

Leo : Okay guys we gotta find a way to go back home , and these pony girls are the only one who can help us now. So we'll stay with them so they could tell us more.

The pony turtles went back to talk with the mane six .

Rainbow : Are you you guys brothers ?

Pony turtles : Yeah.

Rainbow : Then why each one of you is a different type of pony ?

Leo : Uh... We don't really know .

Rarity : How don't you know dear ?

Donnie : Well, how are we supposed to say that ... we ... come... from ...........another world.

Mane six : OOooohh..... What ?!

There was a silence for 10 seconds .

Pinkie : Well... That explains the portal !

Twilight suddenly became worried.

Twilight : But, How did you get here ?

Leo : Donatello create all sortes of inventions. He created a machine that teleports you into any type of dimension, and ( glance at Raph and Mikey ) someone accidently activated this machine and now were here .

Twilight : Don't you know how to go back home ?

Leo : No...

Leo and his brothers looked down at the ground with a sad look on their faces , they were worried about never return to New York again .

Twilight : Oh. Girls, can we now talk in private ?

The mane six and Spike gathered up in a circle and whispered.

Twilight : Girls , that must be it ! Thats why the map called us !

Fluttershy : What do you mean Twilight ?

Twilight : Don't you see ? These ponies are completely lost and confused they have no idea of where they are and how to go back home, and its our job to help them.

Applejack : So what should we do now ?

Twilight : I don't really know . I'll ask princess Celestia , but first we have to go back to the castle. We'll try to be friends with them.

The ponies went back to talk with the boys.

Twilight : You guys don't have a place to stay right ?

Raph : Oh. Well we just came from a horrible portal and crashed through a world that we absolutely don't know, and unless we could build a house for less than 8 hours ... I should say ....No.

Twilight : Then I invite you to the castle. I got spare rooms , you can stay as long as you want .
Mikey : You got a castle ?
Pinkie : of course she does, silly a princess isn't a princess without a castle.
Leo : Thats really Nice but why do you insist about helping us, we just met .
Twilight : My friends and I are going to help you go back to your world and if it takes time you guys still gotta find a place to stay. We don't want you to get lost .
Fluttershy : And we want you to feel welcome in Equestria.
Rainbow : Then let's go guys.
The ponies started to make their way to the castle.