The Water Dragon

Lucy's POV:

"I dont understand. I never knew the guild could be so down on me. I never thought the guild would be like this." she said in her mind running through the misty forest.

Right then, she heard a roar, a dragons roar. She followed the roar getting her keys ready just in case. There was a huge open area. In it, was a blue dragon. She walked towards it.

"Hello." The blue dragon says

"Hello" I was amazed to see a dragon in such an open space.

"My name is Elizabeth. The water dragon." She sounded like a really person.

"Im Lucy. So, your a real dragon huh. Can you teach me dragon slaying magic?"

"Im more than welcome to. However remember that you will have to make big sacrifices such as time. It would take about 3- 4years for an average person yet since you already have magic, it would take about 2 year." Elizabeth was really serious about this

"Ok. Im all fired up now" This reminded me of Natsu. I miss him. But i have to learn this magic.

"Ok now lets begin"

"Ok"

I spent every day training. Practicing how to use my celestial magic and then combine it with the Dragon slaying magic. It turned out pretty well. It took most of my energy the first time. But i sorta got used to it so now i feel like my magic doesnt run out that fast. This reminded me of Aquarius. I started to tear up. Even the slightest memory of Aquarius got me feeling down

"Lucy is everything ok?" Elizabeth was really concerned. Even though she wasnt my mom, I take her as a mother.

"u-uh yeah."

"you sure? your tearing up? come on tell me whats wrong."

"fine. One of my golden keys, Aquarius, was sacrificed to save us from Tartarous a couple of years back. This water magic sorta reminded me of her. I couldnt stop her." 

"Its ok lucy. Remember you will make new friends along your life ok. Your past is the past but you cant change what already happened. Ok."

"Your right Elizabeth thanks"

Its already been 2 years. I wonder how the guild is doing. I hope i didnt cause any major problems.

"Elizabeth, is my training finished? I think I got the handle of the water dragon slayer magic."

"Yes Lucy. You have finished your training. Now for your final test. I challenge you." Elizabeth was really excited about this

"Ok if your up for it" I was excited as much as Elizabeth was

"But remember just because you're my technical daughter doesn't mean i'm going to hold back" Elizabeth sounded dead serious

"Me too mom." I was really excited i couldn't hold it in. 

"Your move first" I was ready for any attack she had...

Natsu's POV:

"Lucy!!!" Why cant i find her anywhere?!

come on natsu think. If i was lucy where would i be? 

Natsu searched everywhere to look for lucy. Then it turned dark and he returned to the guild. Miserable as always after Lucy's leave. 

"Come on Natsu give it up. If lucy was gonna come back she already would've." Gray was pretty chill about Lucy's leave which made gave me another reason to hate him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! A GUILD MEMBER'S MISSING. WHAT IF SHE WANTED TO BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER. DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THE DANGERS THAT LUCY COULD BE IN RIGHT NOW?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD CALL YOURSELF HER FRIEND!" I was dead serious. i feel like i was crying but i wasnt. 

The next day

I as always woke up at 8 to look for lucy

"i dont care what they say. I'm not going to give up. I will find her. Even if its the last thing i do." My pride was with me all the way 

"Happy? you wanna come with me to look for lucy?"

"Aye sir :3" 

We went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Right then, i realized food already on the kitchen table. There was a letter.

"Oy happy..."

"yes natsu?" 

"Do you know who brought us food?"

"no natsu but there is a letter on the table maybe that could help."

"Good idea"

I read the note it said:

                 Dear Natsu,

I thought about what you said last night. I figured i was the fool all along. Im sorry (DONT TRY TO RUB IT IN OK) Well first off, here have some food and then right after come help. I influenced the whole Fairytail guild to help. They set search parties everywhere. Once again Im sorry. (erza made me do this ok so dont get any ideas about rubbing it in)

                                                                                                                                 sincerely,

                                                                                                                                               Gray Fullbuster

"Happy this food is from Gray lets eat!"

"Aye sir!" 

The food was nice i couldnt stop thinking about what Gray looked like while writing this note. 

"happy we're gonna go to the guild hall right after you finish eating ok"

"aye"

We finished eating and we headed to the guild. That was some good food that he brought us. We went into the guild hall and saw everyone hopeless. 

"W-what are you guys doing here? I thought you went out looking for lucy?"

"We did. For 5 hours. We couldnt find her" Gray was pretty upset

"SO JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDNT FIND HER IN 5 HOURS MEANS THAT SHE'S NOT ALIVE?! I SPENT 2 YEARS LOOKING GOT HER. AM I GIVING UP! NO. NOW MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU GIVING UP?" I raged out the guild doors with happy following me

"UGH I CANT STAND THAT GUY. HE GETS ON MY EVERY NERVES."

"AYE. Natsu you wanna check the forest just in case? That was the only place that we didnt check during these 2 years."

"good idea happy"