Fire and Water

Authors note: Arigato minna for the 100+ reads i hope that you guys are all enjoying the novel. if there is anything that i can do to make this novel better, just comment below and once again thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsus POV:

"LUCY!!!"

"NATSU!!!"

I finally found Lucy...all this time...she was alive....

This fact made me shed tears

"Happy take us down to Lucy"

"Aye sir!"

"L-Lucy...is this really you?"

"N-Natsu...w-what are you doing here?"

I explained everything that happened during the 2 years that passed.

"N-Natsu...Thank you...I never knew you would go through that much...just for me..."

"Well you are the one and only Lucy Heartfilia...there is no replacement in the world for me...."

Lucy hugged me...I hugged her tighter...We stayed like that for a couple minutes...

Should I tell her now...or should i tell her later....that...i love her...

i made up my mind...New Years is coming up...I'll tell her then

"Lucy lets go back to the guild everyones gonna be happy and relieved to see you alive and back at the guild."

"N-Natsu...can i tell you something?"

"you can tell me anything" I was smiling but i knew there was something wrong

"um.....I left...because of the guild..." She started tearing up

Oh no she's crying...w-what should i do?!

"Its ok Lucy" I hugged her

"I left...because i thought i wasn't important...Im the weakest in the whole guild...because of me...the guild suffered a lot..." She cried even more

"Lucy yea that's true but without you...I wouldnt really be here right now...or even the guild"

"w-what?"

"During the tartarous incident, you sacrificed Aquarius so you could save the guild with out that, the guild wouldn't exist. Also, the gate incident, without your celestial spirits, the portal wouldn't have closed. You see honestly i think you saved our lives more than you think"

"N-natsu...T-thanks...Lets...go to the guild."

"Now thats the Lucy i know"

Lucy's POV:

N-Natsu...w-why is he here? Did he look for me all these years?? But its not like i mean anything to the guild.

"LUCY!!!!!"

"N-NATSU?! What are you doing here?"

"Lucy...i cant believe it...i-i finally found you."

"W-why? Why were you looking for me? Its not like i mean anything to you anymore."

"what! who said that you didnt mean anything to me? Your the world to me. You make my day, whoever said that is just a baka."

i laughed a bit because he was cute

w-what is this feeling? is this the feeling of love...Did i become to like him...or is it just my imagination? i-i think i like him...i dont wanna tell him now...I'll tell him on new years since its coming up soon...Yea thats what im gonna do.

"Lets go back to the guild Lucy"

"uh....um....should i?"

"um no duh. You make the guild even better when you're around."

"Fine."