Demon

The Next Day

Lucy's P.O.V

"please tell me that what seemed to happen didnt happen. Please let the guild be where it normally is and Natsu...safe....so i can tell him....that I love him back."

I showered and then i realized Happy was sleeping on the couch 

"HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"WHAT HUH LUCY"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"oh uhhh i didnt know where to go i didnt want to go home alone i wanted to stay with someone so i came here....is Natsu really dead....please say he isnt please say that man wasnt real and the guild isnt gone...."

There was silence in the room for a moment

"Happy....im not sure either....im not sure if it was a dream or not...but i do know that we both dont need it to happen..." 

I tried forcing a smile but i failed because of the sad look in my eyes. Happy figured it out soon enough and we both knew that the guild and Natsu were both gone....

After i showered both me and Happy left to go to the guild. Of course they werent there. All that there was.....a pile of wood....the Fairytail emblem on the ground cracked. 

Right then and there....i heard something....underground...it sounded familiar...

"Happy, do you hear that?"

"Yea....IT SOUNDS LIKE THE GUILD!"

Both of us rush to the source of the sound...the sound of my guild. Thanks to my new dragon self i have sensitive hearing and scent so i used that as an advantage. I could smell everyone from the game. But the only person i couldnt pick up the of....was Natsu....

"I dont care rn as long as most of the guild is safe.....Once i save them they can help me with Natsu right?"

That was the only reason why i keep going.....because i know that i will find him....i know that Natsu will stay alive......I hope

We went all the way down to the basement and find the whole guild trapped inside a magic cage

i try using my strongest attacks....but nothing happened....probably because i didnt want to hurt them....but right then and there...i recognized this aura.....i know who this was coming from.....

it was him.....the strange man who took away natsus life and did this too the guild

Before i could move....i was paralyzed.....

Unable to move, i stood there.....doing nothing...just thinking about Natsu and how his life was put to waste by this stupid mother f*cker....i felt this wave of something through my whole body....i knew it wasnt sadness.....it wasnt anger....then when i came to my climax....i realized it was rage....

"YOU BASTARD YOU TOOK AWAY NATSU'S LIFE AND DID THIS TOO MY PRECIOUS GUILD AND THATS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE EVEN IF I HAD TO PUT MY OWN LIFE OUT ON THE LINE YOU WILL PERISH FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!"

"hmmm very insteresting child....but what can u do....if u cant move?"

He crossed the line with me

Im not holding back anymore

"YOU HURT ME, NATSU, AND MY GUILD AND THERE'S NO WAY IM LETTING THAT GO!"

As soon as you know it...im free...from being paralyzed....i go all out on him.....and of course he perishes....but i didnt completely knock him out yet...

With red eyes and fangs i ask him demonly 

"Where are they?"

I said it calmly at first well....calm for a demon with my rage right now

"Why would i tell you? That Natsu kid your talkin about Hes dead by now....Master has him captive"

"where is this master of yours?"

"And again why should i tell you? so you can take oevr the world yourself?"

I feel a lot more rage building up inside me....i dont know what to do with it other than to let it out

"WHERE IS YOUR MASTER?! ANSWER ME NOW OR DIE!"

He didnt seem scared at all....was i not scary enough? cuz i know i can be a lot more scarier

As my aura gets stronger i say 

"where is your master this is your final chance before i kill you"

He doesnt reply 

Before you know it 

His bodies on the floor

With a puddle of blood next to him

"This is what it feels like to be a demon right?! Then i like it mwahahahaha you know what...now that i think about it....why dont i finish my job as a demon and kill the guild and natsu"

As demons enter my soul Happy snaps me out of it

"LUCY WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ARE YOU STUPID?! WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS I KNOW THIS ISNT YOU I WANT THE REAL LUCY BACK "