Chapter 1: The Princess of the Kurans.

(Aiko ^^^^^) <---- Sorry if wrong colour :)

A/N: The Kaname I'm using for this fanfic is the (SPOILER) baby who was sacrificed by Rido Kuran, and the ancestor Kaname is still in an eternal sleep.

In other words, Ancestor Kaname = Eternal sleep. And Baby Kaname who was sacrificed by Rido Kuran = The Kaname in this fanfic.

This is very short, just a preview in other words.

Ready for the first chapter?

Well start reading!

Enjoy!

--

~3rd POV~

"Kana-onii! Play with me!" A young girl with brownish-red hair asked her older brother, her orbs that matched her hair coloured twinkling.

Her brother with matching hair and eyes smiled at his five-year old sister, and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll play with you."

The little girl cheered and was picked up by her brother who threw her in the air then caught her again, repeating it a few times.

"Is it fun Aiko?" The brother asked, smiling at his laughing sister.

Aiko nodded, giggling.

"By the way, happy birthday." The male said, pulling out a box from his back pocket and handed it to his sister.

Aiko then thanked her brother and opened it, making her gasp.

"I-is this?" She asked, taking it out of the box and admired the gift.

Her brother nodded and kissed her cheek, making Aiko's cheeks redden.

"Yes, this is the flower that blooms every thousand years, and it's in resin, making it last forever." He said, smiling as his sister.

"Kaname!"

"That must be mother and father, let's go?" Kaname asked Aiko, putting her down.

Aiko smiled and ran to where her parents were.

Kaname sighed and smiled at his running sister then ran after her.

Once Kaname had caught up with Aiko, he sat down on the floor then put his sister on his lap.

"What is it?" Kaname asked his parents, who were a older version of the two siblings.

The siblings' father, Haruka smiled at them as the news that he about to announce is very big for the family.

"Well, Juri and I have decided that you Aiko, and Kaname will be engaged." Haruka said, his smile turning into a huge grin.

"So I'll marry Kana-onii like you and mother? Yay!" Aiko cheered, hugging Kaname.

Juri smiled at her giggling daughter and placed a hand on her stomach, rubbing it as she remembered that there was another person inside of her, waiting to be born.

"A nice birthday present isn't it Aiko darling?" Kaname asked, giving Aiko a peck on the forehead.

Aiko grinned and nodded, "Yes! I love you Kana-onii!" The little girl giggled and tackled her brother to the ground, smothering his face in kisses but purposely avoided his lips.

Kaname frowned, then flipped his sister over and kissed her lips, making her blush a dark shade of red.

"I love you too.." Kaname said, smiling at his blushing sister.

"Don't do that!" Aiko shouted then hid behind her laughing parents.

"Come back here!" Kaname said, running to Aiko.

"No!" Aiko giggled and ran up the stairs.

Kaname smiled then ran after her.

"Do you think they'll get along with our new baby?" Juri asked her husband, looking at him worriedly.

Haruka nodded, "Of course, they're siblings after all." He said then bent down to Juri's barely noticeable baby bump and kissed it.

"I can't wait for you to join us baby." Haruka said loud enough for Juri to hear, making his wife giggle.

"By the way, it's a girl." Juri said grinning.

Haruka then smiled bigger and petted the baby bump and said, "Well then, I can't wait for you to join us Yuki."

-----