Chapter 4: New Friend, Avoiding.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE! <3

-Kaien Cross's home, 3rd POV-

Aiko and Kaname walked together in silence, reaching their dear friend's house.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

"Coming!" A high pitched shout came from inside, the door opening a few moments later.

The Vampire hunter greeted his friends, letting them in.

"Kaname-sama!" A young girl squealed happily upon seeing Aiko's brother, running to him.

"Hello, Yuki." Kaname said softly, hugging the girl.

Aiko's heart throbbed in pain as she saw the happy sight right in front of her.

Turning away, she saw a male with silver hair who was glaring at her.

"Pureblood, Vampire." The silverette hissed in disgust and anger, his glare getting deadlier by the second.

Aiko studied the glaring silverette for a moment, catching the scent of a Level D mixed with a hint of Level E.

"Yes I know, I hate being one. I wish I never existed in the first place." Aiko said, frowning as she saw the deep fang marks on his fair neck.

Kaname looked at his sister in disbelief,

 how could she wish that she didn't exist?  The male thought.

The silverette looked at her in shock, shocked that she wished that she wasn't her kind, dead too.

"Uh, this is Zero Kiryu, my new adopted son.." Kaien said, trying to break the awkwardness.

Zero regained himself, glaring at both Purebloods and spoke out harshly, "Don't you dare enter my room, I want to be alone."

Zero turned around, going upstairs to his room.

Kaien sweat-dropped, "Umm.. I'm sorry about him, he just got bitten by a Pureblood as well as his whole family was killed by the same person, and was pretty shaken up by it." He tried to explain himself, embarrassed.

Kaname nodded, turning away to Yuki.

"I'll go talk to him.." Aiko trailed off, walking up the stairs as she headed to Zero's room.

"Aiko!" Kaname called out, he didn't want his sister to be attacked by the silverette.

Aiko being Aiko, she continued her way to the Level E's room.

Knocking softly at the door, Aiko waited for a response.

"Go away you damn Pureblood!" The silverette growled from inside, glaring at the door.

Aiko sighed to herself, entering Zero's room.

Her eyes widened at seeing his state, eyes bloody red as he scratched his neck.

"Zero-kun.." Aiko mumbled, rushing to his side.

"Leave me alone!" Zero shouted, trying to push the brunette off him.

The brunette quickly nipped her finger, sucking out some of her blood and quickly pressed her lips to his, passing her blood through the kiss.

The silverette's eyes widened as he stopped struggling.

"W-why?" Zero mumbled, looking away as Aiko pulled back.

{Sorry, Zero will be quite OOC for the next part.. -Alli}

Aiko petted the blushing male's hair and whispered in his ear, "Let's be friends?"

Zero nodded shyly, still blushing due to realising that Aiko was his first kiss.

"Aiko Kuran." The brunette held out her hand.

"Zero Kiryu." The silverette shook her hand, a faint smile on his face.

----------------