Chapter 3: Attack.

Dedicated to: All of you, for asking me to update as I forgot about this story due to school. <3

~One week later, Aiko's POV~

It's been a week since the Kurans seeing me play the guitar, and they've not even bothered me.

Which is good..

But then it's not..

All I wanted was everything back the way it used to be, even with Yuki around.

I get up from my bed and walk out to the kitchen to retrieve a glass of cold blood.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw the Kurans playing with each other.

They stared at me, I stared at them.

I peeled my eyes away and walked to the fridge, taking my glass of blood.

"Aiko.." Kaname called out to me, but being the stubborn child, I ignored him and turned away.

"Aiko, please talk to me.." Kaname pleaded, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I kept quiet and stayed still, staring into my cup of blood.

"Aiko, love.." Kaname muttered as he placed a hand on my cheek.

I flinched away, afraid of being hurt again.

"Kana-nii.." Yuki called out, walking to Kaname and tugged on his leg.

"Shut up.." I mumbled, getting out of his grasp and walked to the window in the kitchen, looking outside.

A wave of powerful power was felt.

My eyes widened,

Why is he here now?!

The Kurans' eyes widened except for Yuki who looked very confused.

"Mama, Papa?" Yuki called out, clutching onto Kaname's leg.

My hands were clenched into fists as I gritted my teeth.

~3rd POV~

"He's here.." Juri mumbled, looking at Haruka sadly.

Haruka then looked at Kaname and nodded, it was time.

"Kaname, can you please get Aiko and Yuki to safety?" Juri pleaded, looking at her son sadly.

Kaname nodded hesitantly then picked up Yuki and dragged Aiko to the basement.

Aiko struggled but gave in after a few tries, knowing that Kaname won't budge.

"Now stay here, mother will be back." Kaname said, bending down to kiss both of his sisters' cheeks and left the basement.

"Kana-nii is mine, remember that." Yuki said harshly once Kaname had left the room, glaring at Aiko.

Aiko chuckled bitterly, "You can have him for all I care, I don't need him or anyone in that matter." She replied then placed a hand on Yuki's head.

"Now, fall asleep for now.. And awaken when Juri comes in." Aiko said, putting a sleeping spell on Yuki.

Yuki screamed in pain but fainted a few seconds later.

Smirking to herself, Aiko sneakily left the basement and headed to where Kaname and Haruka was, fighting her beloved uncle.

Juri then entered the basement a few minutes later, smiling sadly and picked her up.

She then prepared to do the spell, a spell to make a Vampire human by sealing away its powers.

Juri looked out the window, staring at the full moon and muttered,

"I'm sorry my children, remember that Mother and Father love you very much.."

Juri then kissed the awake Yuki's head and said her last words, doing the spell.

~Outside~

Aiko somehow got outside and saw her uncle, Rido Kuran fighting her father and her brother.

"Uncle!" She called out, trying to distract him.

Her attempt to distract him worked, Rido smiled at the little girl and walked up to her, patting her head.

"How are you my princess?" He asked, his eyes holding happiness and concern.

Kaname and Haruka's eyes widened, they've never seen Rido look like that to anyone, even to his own son.

"I'm fine.." Aiko replied softly, gazing at her uncle.

Rido nodded and kissed the little girl's head, hugging her as well.

"Why are you here Uncle?" Aiko questioned, releasing from their hug.

Rido's eyes darkened for a moment, and replied,

"For you, to get revenge on the family who treated their first daughter like trash.. Who didn't even deserve this and for other reasons, mainly you."

Aiko smiled sadly and giggled, "You don't have to do that Uncle, for you and Shiki with me is enough."

Rido looked happy for a moment, but he then took a sword from his side.

He then threw the sword and it hit Haruka in the heart, making him fall to the ground.

Aiko gasped, "Father!" She shouted, running to his side, Kaname doing the same.

Haruka then coughed up blood and smiled weakly, raising a hand to cup his daughter's cheek.

Haruka then looked at both of his children and kissed both their heads and disintegrated, sparkles taking over his place.

Tears finally escaped Aiko's eyes as she stared at the sparkles.

The sparkles then dispersed into the air, leaving nothing but a mark where Haruka fell.

Aiko then turned to her Uncle, staring at him.

"Why?" She whispered softly, her voice breaking.

Rido then wrapped his arms around the broken child, apologising.

Aiko turned away and smiled at Rido weakly, and muttered,

"It is not your time yet, I shall put you to sleep."

Rido nodded and hugged the girl one last time as Kaname did a spell to put him into a deep sleep.

The Vampire Council then came and took Rido and Aiko, Kaname took the human Yuki to their dear friend, Kaien Cross.