Chapter 10: Ouran Academy?

~3rd POV, Suoh's residence~

-1 month later-

"Aiko, starting tomorrow, you'll be going to school with Tamaki. And lucky you, I'm the principal!" Yuzuru Suoh happily told the news to his adopted daughter, clasping his hands together.

"EH?" Aiko said, unhappily.

"I don't wanna go." She said bluntly, not caring about her father sweat-dropping.

"Why not?" He asked, curious.

"Too lazy." The female replied. 

And yes, over that short one month, Aiko had warmed up to her new family.

Especially the grandma.

"But you'll get to spend time with daddy!" Tamaki shouted, glomping Aiko.

The blonde sighed, bonking Tamaki by the head.

"You're not my dad. You're Bakamaki." Aiko bluntly replied, as she walked towards the grandmother.

Some may call her cruel, but she really isn't.

Shizue actually liked Aiko, causing her to treat the adopted child nicely.

"You should go, make this family proud, unlike that baka." Shizue told Aiko, patting her head.

Aiko grinned, bowing.

"Yes grandmother." The blonde said.

"EH? YOU LISTEN TO HER BUT NOT US?!" Yuzuru and Tamaki exclaimed, looking furious.

"Because she's nice, and you both are bakas." Aiko bluntly said, walking towards the direction to her room.

"WHY?" Yuzuru cried, dropping to the floor dramatically.

"Eto.." Tamaki sweat-dropped, staring at his father.

"Why am I related to these idiots?" Shizue muttered, walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~

+ The next day +

Aiko sighed, putting on the yellow banana-coloured uniform.

"I hate this." She bluntly said, fixing the skirt.

"I want a new one." Aiko muttered, leaving her room and walked toward Yuzuru's room.

She stormed in and banged the door, startling the man who was adjusting his tie.

"AH!" Yuzuru exclaimed, falling over.

Aiko chuckled, looking at her old man.

"Can I have a new uniform?" Aiko asked, helping Yuzuru up.

"Why? Isn't this uniform nice?" He questioned, fixing his tie once again.

"No. You have horrible taste in fashion." Aiko replied, judging his outfit for the day.

"..." Yuzuru did not reply, staring at his daughter in disbelief.

Aiko laughed, looking at his expression.

"Don't take it to heart okay?" She asked, giggling.

"New uniform, now." Aiko turned serious, causing Yuzuru to sweat-drop and walk towards her room, Aiko following suit.

~~~~~~~

A/N: MORE UPDATES COMING YOUR WAYYYY~!