Chapter 6: Should I..?

-A few days later, Kaien Cross's home-

-3rd POV-

"Aiko?" Kaname called to his sister, making the said female look up at him from her book.

"What? Can't you see I'm reading?" She replied harshly, sending the Pureblood a glare.

Kaname inwardly flinched, though he had a calm face on the outside.

"Can we talk?" He asked, looking at his sister with a face that made her sigh and agree.

As the two walked into a private room, (The guest room) Aiko was ignoring Kaname's sad yet hopeful look he was giving her.

"What do you want?" The young brunette questioned, crossing her arms angrily.

Kaname sighed, calming himself from bursting.

"I was wondering.. If you could forgive me?" The Pureblood prince replied, looking down shyly.

Aiko started to giggle which then turned into a laugh.

Kaname looked at her bewildered, remembering himself that it was his fault that he caused her to be like that.

Aiko calmed down, her laughs turning into soft chuckles.

"Forgive you?! As if!" She said, smiling at him.

The bewildered Pureblood stared at her in disbelief, thinking that she had gone mad.

"YOU CAUSED ME PAIN, MANY OTHER EMOTIONS AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU WITH A SINGLE, EASY-TO-SAY WORD?!" Aiko roared, scaring Kaname out of his wits.

"YOU DARE TO JUST SAY SORRY AFTER TWO LONG YEARS OF PAIN AND LONELINESS?!" She continued, the windows of the guest room cracking.

"YOU WILL NEVER DESERVE MY FORGIVENESS! I WON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU DIG A HOLE AND DIE IN IT!" The female Pureblood finished, walking to the door to exit.

As her back faced the scared Pureblood, "If you want forgiveness, you'll have to work for it. Trust is like paper, once it's crumpled, it won't be the same ever again." She finished off, exiting the room with a dark aura surrounding her.

Kaname sighed, "Work for it huh? Then I shall." The Pureblood prince muttered to himself, as determination started to course through his veins.

-----------

Sorry it was so short.. *cough cough* I'm really sick right now, so it's a miracle that I can still stay awake to just update for you guys.. <3