Ch.1: The Day It All Started

~Tim's P.O.V~
Flashback:

S.M. told me and Hoodie we were getting a new proxy. I was confused at first, wondering why we even needed another one. Me, Hoodie and Kate could handle it, so why? My thoughts were interrupted by Hoodie shuffling behind me. S.M. Appeared with a boy around the age of 19 yet he looked much younger he wore a brown hoodie, goggles, and mouth guard. He was so pale, like the sun hadn't even touched him. Is this the new proxy? If so he looks to wimpy, why would master even choose a chunk of flesh like this? "Go on child, introduce yourself" master said. "H-hi, my names T-Toby.." He tics when he talks, and sometimes he'd twitch causing his neck to make a loud pop at some points. I watched as he stared at the ground, most of the pasta were sympathetic, while others would snicker or laugh at the poor boy. (*cough* Jeff *cough*) I sighed just keeping in my words, "Masky" S.M. Called, I looked up from where I was standing, only replying with a simple, "yes?". "Please show Toby around, and make sure he doesn't get lost. Also, you will be training him so get ready for tomorrow will be a long and hard day" I nodded, walking over to the boy. "Follow me" I said. He didn't say anything only following like an obedient puppy.

End Of Flashback:

I sighed, if only he were like that now, "hey Masky, Masky, Masky Masky! Oh hey Maaaassssskkkkyyyy!". See what I mean?, Toby continued to poke or jab me. "Masky, Mask? I know you hear me! MASKY!", "WHAT!? what is so goddamn important!?" I yelled. "Well I just wanted to say... Hi" he laughed and ran off. I laid my head down on the table, just wishing I'd get peace and quiet sometime today. I still don't understand how Brain deals with him. Speaking of that... Where is Brian? I looked around, got up and headed into the living room. Of course Jeff and Ben were playing video games, EJ watching while devouring a kidney, Sally playing with her dolls, and Kate was sharpening her knives. I went outside and I heard something rustling in the back, I went around to check and there he was, with Toby. I guess they were training or something, "Hey Masky" Toby said almost instantly. I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't see it due to my mask. "Hey Tim" Brian called, while walking over. "Hey Brain, I've gotta go hang up some pages wanna come?", "ah I can't, S.M. already asked me to go stalk some Walter dude after I finish helping Toby". "Oh alright, well I guess I'll talk to you later then" he only nodded and I was about to walk off until Toby stopped me. "Hey I could help ya' know" he said. Should I really let him help me? I mean it's only a few pages... I sighed. "Alright fine, but the first time you annoy me I will send you straight back to the mansion" he nodded, "ok I swear I'll try not to". I headed off into the woods, Toby following close behind.