Ch. 10

(Narrator voice lol) 

Previously (On CreepyPasta)

I opened my eyes and didn't see anyone, but when I turned over I saw...

Tim.....

There was a long silence, and then I began to freak out. I shoved him away and quickly crawled out of the tent, toppling over him in the process. I think I might have woke him up.... Oops.

~Tim's P.O.V~

For once I actually slept through the night, maybe it was because of this fuzzy blanket against my face, I was holding something as well but I assume it was a pillow, however, I was shoved harshly but not enough to hurt me, just wake me up a bit, when I tried to open my eyes something trampled over me, I got hit in three places, the face, stomach, and unfortunately somewhere else... I groaned in pain, holding my nose, and trying to get my breath back while also rolling side to side slightly. "Fuck.... That hurt." I mumbled as the pain began to ease. "Uh.. Hey man? Everything alright in here?" I turned to look at Brian, nodding. "Yea I'm fine. Where were you and the other two at this morning?" I asked casually. "I was just walking around a bit, Kate went to find something to eat, and Toby kinda just ran out of the tent right as we were both coming back..." He paused for a second, letting me acknowledge what he was saying, "that's also why I came to check on you, Toby looked kinda shaken up."
By now I was confused, 'did something happen to him?' I thought quietly, Brian spoke up and brought me out of it though. "Anyway... I think we oughta start taking down camp. Then we should probably start gaining more ground before the next night." He said, as he began stepping out of the tent. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute." Once I got my jacket on and slipped on my mask I got out of the tent and helped gather everything we needed. Luckily after we were done we had breakfast, Kate was able to catch a few small animals, after that we began our path towards Zalgo's base, it'd be at least another day so we'd better get moving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, bet ur happy I updated ;3 anyway, the majority of you all picked Tim ^w^ which isn't a bad thing! I'm gonna make the next one a surprise tho mwahahaha! >:3
One more thing is I made a Creepypasta Oc :3 he looks like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey, bet ur happy I updated ;3 anyway, the majority of  you all picked Tim ^w^ which isn't a bad thing! I'm gonna make the next one a surprise tho mwahahaha! >:3  One more thing is I made a Creepypasta Oc :3 he looks like this

His name is Clarvis C. Finley and maybe I'll put him in one of my Cp stories, he doesn't have a description yet but I'm working on it, also if you want to use him in a story please wait until I create his description, anywayz stay tooned for more CreepyPasta! *^*