Ch.6:(doesnt have a name yet)

I said nothing as a certain masked figure came into the room and sat on the bed beside me, "are you... Crying?" He asked, sounding concerned. "N-no..." I mumbled, trying to sound tired. "Hmmm, you don't look to good. Are you sure your ok?" He questioned. I nodded quietly, he then stood up walking toward the door but stopped before opening it, "if anyone in the mansion is  bothering you just tell alright? I'll take care of it" he said, and walked out closing the door behind him.

~Time Skip~

I sighed and got up, "I'll go down for some waffles or something..." I mumbled to myself as I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. S.M was cooking breakfast like usual, I got some waffles from the freezer and put them in the toaster. "Hi Toby" Sally said, cheerfully. I smiled and waved though she probably couldn't see the smile, oh well... Then Jeff and Ben walked in arguing about games, like always. "Dude I totally beat you!" Jeff yell at the shorter boy, "whatever you just don't wanna admit you lost to me!" Ben retorted back. This went on for about 5minuets until EJ walked in, Ben, of course, ran away upstairs (Ben likes EJ >:3 .... But he also likes Jeff 030 Mwahahahahahahah! *^*) and into his room. EJ just sighed and sat at the table. Finally the toaster made a 'DING!' Sound and there my beloved waffles sat upon there thrown, (so majestic XD) I got a plate and put the waffles on, while getting the syrup from the fridge. Then Brian and Tim walked in, I suddenly lost my appetite. They were covered in blood, the stench was so strong I could probably smell it from my room. "Sir the mission was a success" Brian spoke, Tim just nodded. Mission? But no one told me there was one... I sighed feeling a bit left out, by now there were already a couple of people in the kitchen, I stood up and threw away my not even eaten waffles, which earned me weird glances... I didn't care. I walked out of the kitchen and out to the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all I got for now sowwy ;-; I'll get bored don't scream chur head off :3 bye 🖖🏻😁