Long Time No See??

Heyy there..? I have no idea how to start this honestly, I want to apologize first off for how I just basically abandoned all my stories. I know you all enjoyed them and believe me, I really loved writing them too!
It's been what, 5 years? I used to be this nerdy 13 year old band kid who sat up writing fanfiction till 5 in the morning. Now I'm an 18 year old senior in high school stressing out about scholarships and colleges I want to attend. It's been hard the past years and I think that's why I dropped this app and writing. When I first started I had only a handful of you who loved my stories, slowly but surely you all have grown and a big part of that I missed. I feel so horrible for that. I want to keep writing and finish my stories, it just seems so hard now that I have a job, my school work, and now a new pet to take care of. 
I'm not promising anything but I will try to continue my books. I love making you all happy, and I just feel so bad for leaving without a warning first. I decided to post it here because I felt like this is where it would be seen the most.
So please? Let me make it up to everyone?

Now to get all that sadness and stuff outta the way. How has everyone been since 2016? ╮(╯▽╰)╭ 
Better then me I hope? I got a ferret, he's the new pet I referred to, his name is coffee bean, I call him bean for short :3 he is in the top picture above I'll post more of him later if anyone wants me to (•ᴗ•) (he is my baby and I love him to death, I will protect him with my life!!) but yea my job is a little back breaking but the money is good, I've also been playing a lot of video games lately. And no one told me senior year would be so hectic (╥_╥).
But other than that I've been alright, so please don't worry. I didn't die lol. Let me know about how y'all have been please? I'd love to hear about it!!