Ch.5: Friendly Chat (wit chur host brian >w<)

I sat on the porch, it was about 2:37 pm but I didn't care, the only reason I was up was because of a stupid nightmare... Damn I hate those. I thought to myself
'If you hate them why not end it all so you don't get them?'
Oh no... The voices again.
'What's wrong Toby? Do you not like us?' Another voice said. I just ignored and gazed at the stars. "Why are you out here?" I turned as I heard a familiar voice, "oh Brian, uh... Just couldn't sleep, that's all" I replied answering his question. "Nightmares?" "Yea" I sighed, Brian sat next to me and we both looked up at the sky, "hey Brian?" "Yea?" I paused for a moment, "why does Tim hate me?" "He doesn't hate you... Tim is just well, he's complicated actually. Before we became proxies our life was way different, there was nothing to worry about everything was going great... Till we started those stupid videos." Brain said, mumbling the last part. "V-video?" I questioned. "Uh never mind but, anyways if that helped I'm glad and if it didn't I'm sorry" he said patting me on the back, he got up and headed toward the door, "I'll be going back to bed. You should as well if you don't want S.M. nagging at ya" with that he disappears through the doorway without another word (I love how I make some of the words mysterious and then go back to kinda happy/sad lol ^~^). I got up and walked back in, up the stairs and to my room. I laid down on my bed not really feeling sleepy. "I still don't wanna go around Tim, every time I do I just feel like he despises me.." I said to myself as if someone would answer. 'That's because he does'
'Yes in deed, why would someone so much better then you even want to care?'
Dammit, I hated the voices. They always say mean things... I curled up in a ball on my bed just listening to them, only making me feel weak. I began to cry (or sob whatever :T) 'silently' then someone opened the door and came in closing it behind them. "Toby? Are you ok?" I know that voice... "W-why are yo-you h-h-here..." I asked twitching and stuttering more then usual. "I came to see if you were alright"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm not feeling so good, so I'm gonna end it there, I made it kinda long this time and I quote 'kinda'. Anyway I gtg stay good everyone and wish me luck ;)