Chapter4:the arcadia

Katherine's pov:
I had gotten out of work and was heading home when the same kid from later cut in front of me "hi there Katherine" he said "hi there" I said I was going to start walking when he cut me off again "did you hear about that weird ship that landed not to far from here" he said "no I didn't" I said then he grabbed my arm and started pulling me in the direction that I assumed was where the ship landed "come on let's check it out" he said "fine I guess" I said as we started walking in the direction of the ship. We where walking for a couple of minutes when we came upon the ship I liked the way it looked the front had a giant head with two crossbones on either side of the front I stood there amazed when I heard the kid call me "let's check it out" he said I then followed him on to the ship. The inside was fascinating we where walking in deeper when the ship started moving "what's happening" I asked him he only shrugged and I for once was scared.
Logan's pov:
I was able to get Katherine into the Arcadia long enough for my father to start the ship and leave. "Logan there you are" my father said as he walked up  "hi dad" I said as I looked at him and he looked at Katherine "this is your ship" she said a bit shocked "yes this is the Arcadia welcome aboard" he said to her as he signaled her to follow him which she hesitated but did as he said. I was happy that the plan worked and we got my mother into the Arcadia.