Chapter 34: A new crew member/I love you

Katherine's pov:

Nine months has passed and I'm about to give birth pretty soon "Katherine do you know we're my gun is at" Harlock asked me "No idea Harlock I thought you had it" I said smiling as he continued looking for it, I had hid the gun in my drawer but of course Harlock doesn't know so it's pretty funny to look at his face when he looks for stuff.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing as Harlock looked at me like I was crazy "Check my drawer" I said as he raised an eyebrow but went to check "Really Katherine" he said pulling the gun out "What it's funny when you look for stuff" I said as he rolled his eye and sat at his chair.

I was watching Harlock swirl his drink when I got this pain and gasped as Harlock looked at me and got up from his chair running to me "Whats wrong" he asked "Baby" I said as I felt a huge wave of pain as Harlock carried me and ran to the medical wing.

When we got there Zero quickly got everything as Harlock laid me down, I felt Harlock take my pants off as he looked at me and smiled as I smiled back.

He then used a towel to cover me as Jessica came in "Mom I need your help please" Harlock said as she nodded and went to help, I had given birth to a healthy baby girl "Well Harlock you are gonna be a great dad for her" Jessica said as I smiled.

After the birth Harlock let Jessica take Amelia to her room while we went to ours, when we got there Harlock locked the door behind him and pushed me to the bed looking at me with lust "I just gave birth and you want to do that now" I said as he nodded a yes in response.

Logan's pov:

I was with my baby sister as my grandma laid her down so she could sleep "I'm gonna go tell grandpa to get some rest he really needs it" I said as she nodded and I walked out of there room.

I was walking towards the captains deck when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Kei there as she smiled and I kissed her lips as she kissed back, I pulled away for air "I'm gonna be at the helm wanna join me" I said as she shrugged and we both walked to the helm.

When we got there my grandpa looked at us and smiled as he walked towards me while Kei went to her computer screen "Don't do that here Logan" my grandpa whispered as my eyes widened "Grandpa" I said as he laughed and walked out leaving us by ourselves.

It had been a few hours that I was at the helm when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to face Kei "You should get some rest you look tired" she said as I nodded "I can't leave the ship what if someone attacks us" I said as I looked at her and she nodded "Then I'll stay with you" she said as I nodded and looked out the window "I love you Kei" I said "I love you too Logan" she said as I smiled and we stayed silent.