Chapter 30: Love is in the air

Logan's pov:
It has been three weeks since we we're taken from the Arcadia and my mom came to our rescue, I was laying on my bed doing nothing when I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said as my grandpa came in "how's my little nephew doing" he asked "I'm doing good grandpa" I said as he smiled "can you call my mom please" I asked him "of course" he said as he got up and left, as I was waiting for mom I thought of ways to tell her that I loved Kei and what I should do to make her notice I love her when the door opened and my my mom walked in "what's wrong honey" she asked "mom I'm in love with Kei and I don't know what to do to make her notice" I said as she smiled "I knew that was coming" she said as I raised an eyebrow "oh come on Logan you don't think I notice how you change every time she's in the room with you" she said "no I didn't" I said smiling "Logan you are just like you're dad" she said as the door opened "I beg your pardon my lady but I never acted that way" he said crossing his arms and tapping his foot on the floor "really" she said "uh oh dad you really did it this time" I said as my mom stood up and walked towards him which was funny considering my dad was a little taller than my mom "let me go ask Jessica that question" she said as Harlock's eyes widened "alright fine you got me" he said as I laughed "son the best person to talk to about this is me or your grandma OK" she said as I nodded my head "you're mom is right" my grandma said "mom who's side are you in" my dad said "Katherine's" she replied as my grandpa came in "what's going on" he asked "they think that when we we're in love with them we used to change how we act around them" my dad said "no we don't" grandpa said "alright enough we will talk about this later" my mom and grandma said as they shoed them out in which they refused "Phantom Harlock if you don't get out right now" my mom said "what are you gonna do" he asked smirking and my mom dragged him out of the room.

Katherine's pov:
I dragged Harlock out of the room because I didn't want Logan to hear me "I'm waiting my lady" Harlock said still smirking "no sex for a year" I said as his eyes widened "you chose Harlock" I said again "alright fine no need to go that far" he said as I smiled "now please tell you're dad to leave" I asked in which he quickly did so and I laughed. "What did you tell him" Jessica asked and I whispered it to her as hers eyes widened and she laughed "men" she said as I smiled "Logan just act like yourself and gain the courage to tell her" Jessica said in which I agreed with her "OK mom and grandma thanks" he said as we nodded and left.