Chapter7:the dangerous mission

Harlock's pov:
I wanted Katherine to start remembering the missions she used to go on so I decided to make a mission to one of the planets whose atmosphere was filled with deadly toxin air I told Logan to chose Katherine before we headed to the main room "alright we are here to place something and get out quickly Katherine you are going with me" he said she nodded and went to put her suit on Logan did the same and in ten minutes they where boarding the small ship and left. "Harlock do you think this is going to work" Miime said "I hope it does Miime" I said then went to my chair and sat down.
Katherine's pov:
We had gotten to where we were suppose to put the thing and leave before the suits ran out of oxygen we where now finishing when the ground started to shake "what was that" I asked "I don't know our crew didn't pick up any earthquake activity" Logan said then the ground shaked again all of a sudden the small ship started to fall of the ground I was  hanging on to something while I grabbed Logan's hand I couldn't hold on for much longer and I slipped we both fell to the side and I landed on the railings first before Logan and he landed on me "are you ok" he asked "yeah,somehow" I said I looked at him and he looked at me then I pushed him back and put my foot on his stomach then I threw him off the ship only to be caught by one of the crewmen with a ship that has a arm looking thing I fell off one of the railings but caught one before I fell to my death I pulled myself up and held on to the railings I started to get weak and was closing my eyes.
Memory flashback
"We're out numbered" said Harlock "we are never out numbered" I said "we fight together" Harlock said "let's do this" I said (we start fighting the attackers)-
End of memory flashback
I couldn't believe it I use to do missions with Harlock and the way he looked at me I could tell he loved me I looked up to see someone or shall I say Harlock coming he landed on the ship by the railing and grabbed me then I blacked out.
Harlock's pov:
I got to Katherine in time before she fell off the railing I was now trying to get out of where we were I couldn't pull the lever to manually start the ship then I felt a hand on mines I look to see Katherine up and next to me we pull the lever until the ship finally started and we went back to the Arcadia. Katherine did not talk to me the whole time it was as if she was hiding something but I decided to leave it for later.