Chapter 15: remembering Logan's birth

Harlock's pov:
After what Katherine told me I couldn't help but smirk at what she said. After she went to the bathroom she locked it and I knew it was no use doing what I did last time. I sat there waiting for her to come out, after a while I heard the door unlock and she came out, "you look beautiful" I said "thanks" she said awkwardly. I smiled as I saw her lay down and in a few minutes she was sleeping, I stared at her in 'awe' as I saw her beautiful sleeping figure.

Katherine's dream
"Harlock get over here now" I screamed as I saw Harlock rush in the room "what's wrong Katherine" he asked "the baby is ready" I told him as his eyes widened, he rushed towards me and picked me up bridal style, he then ran towards the medical center. "Dr. Zero I need you" Harlock screamed then a man came rushing in "what happened" he asked "the baby is coming" I said thru breathes as Harlock set me down on a bed and held my hand "alright let me get some things" zero said as he rushed towards another room "your going to be okay I'm right here" Harlock said as I nodded. When zero came back he had a blue towel and a small bed then miime came in "Harlock do you want to stay in the room" zero asked "of course this is my wife and she is giving birth to my child" Harlock said as I smiled at him then another wave of pain came and I screamed, miime was on the other side holding my hand "alright Katherine push" zero said and I pushed, I stopped for some air "come on Katherine you can do it" I heard Harlock say and with that I pushed again, after a few more tries the baby was finally out. Zero wrapped him in the Blue towel and handed him to me "he needs a name" miime said "how about Logan" Harlock said "Logan it is then" I said.

Katherine's pov:
I bolted up from the bed and looked around and saw no one was in the room, I felt sweat dripping from my head and decided to take a quick shower. After I showered I got dressed and left the bathroom and saw Harlock sitting at his usual spot "so what was the memory about this time" he said as I saw him look at me with worry in his eyes "don't worry about it" I said as I put my sweaty clothes in the basket that was there and put my sandals on "I'm going to walk around" I said as I rushed out before he said something. I was going back to the main computer when I bumped into someone, when I look up I see Logan "sorry m-Katherine" he quickly covered what he was going to say I nodded and continued walking. When I got to the main computer I walked in and heard the door close behind me "are you alright Katherine" the computer said "no I'm not okay I'm freaking out right now" I told him "breathe Katherine and tell me what happened" he said as I took slow breathes "Logan is my son" I asked him "yes Katherine he is your son" he said as I heard the door unlock and Harlock came in "it's best you explain that memory to me in our room Katherine" he said as I nodded and left with him.