Chapter 2: Karou and Breaker

Karou's p.o.v
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a black-haired boy carrying me.

"W-who are you?!" I asked immediately.

The boy smiled at me. "I'm Breaker!! We're going to be best friends!! We're going to like the same colors, foods, clothes and all that stuff!! Karou you're my new best friend!!!"

"Um... I'm not sure how to react to that..." I said slowly. "Wait. H-how come I don't remember anything?"

Breaker smiled. "That's because you got memory... uh... memory loss! At least that's what Bash said. He's the smart one! But he's mean to me and-"

Breaker began to rant about how Bash was mean to him and that he liked chicken and that we were now best friends.

I nodded. "Hey Breaker. How long have you met me?"

Breaker looked at me intensely. "For about a few minutes."

"What?! Then h-how can you say that we're best friends?!" I asked as I tried to stand up. But then remembered that Breaker was carrying me.

Breaker looked at me, smiled and then looked forward. "You seemed nice when you were unconscious. And I want to be your friend!"

I looked at Breaker surprised. "Ok! You'll be my friend!" I smiled.

Breaker grinned. "You'll also have more friends at home! You'll be friends with Blake, Bash, Momoko, and Miyako! And me and you will be best friends!"

I laughed feeling happy. "Okay! I'll be happy to be friends with all of you!"

Breaker laughed. "Yay! Now we can eat candy together!"

Breaker then shifted me on his left hand and reached for something in his pocket. He then stuffed something in my mouth, and then carried me bridal-style.

After progressing what happened I began to chew. Then I swallowed.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Taffy!" Breaker said happily.

I rolled my eyes. "I know that was taffy. I was just asking why you did that." I said laughing.

Breaker chuckled. "Candy is good. Candy is life. No one hates candy!" He turned his head to look at me. "And I saw your eye roll Karou."

I smiled. "I like candy. But not too much."

Breaker faked gasped. "You can never have too much candy! In fact-" he reached in his pocket. "Here's more candy!" He said as he stuffed more candy in my mouth.

"Mhey!" I couldn't talk because the taffy was sticking to my mouth.

"We're here!!!!!!" Breaker said cheerfully.

I looked down and saw a house. That's where they live! My new soon to be family!

Breaker placed me on the grass and waved his hands in the air and began to run around. Until he went inside the house.

I blinked.

Breaker's head popped out and he waved. "Hurry up! There waiting!"

I smiled and ran inside after him.

Inside there was four people sitting at a table. And Breaker quickly sat down.

"Hellloo~ We've been expecting you." Breaker said laughing.

I burst out laughing. "Wow Breaker!"

The orange haired girl smiled. "Hi! I'm Momoko! And these guys-" she motioned towards the guys. "Say that we're best friends!"